We’ve got a quick contest for you guys today, as we aim to start off the week by coming correct. We’ve got a Moshi voice control alarm clock that we are gonna give away to one of our readers. Seriously, if the idea of controlling something with your voice seems intriguing, you should know that you can use this clock without ever looking at it. It’s that good. Here are the features:
- Activated by user saying “Hello Moshi”, no buttons needed for functionality
- Responds to 12 voice activated commands: time, set alarm, today’s date, temperature, and more
- Features include snooze, 3 sounds for alarm and sleep, volume control, and night light
- Recognized by the World Blind Union, Moshi can be operated without ever seeing the clock
- Voice control works right out of the box with no programming necessary
Typically, this bad boy sells for $40 (and you can pick one up on Amazon if you so choose.) However, tomorrow we will choose one random reader who has liked us on Facebook and left a comment on our Facebook page. That’s all you gotta do to enter. Good luck!
iHome has been synonymous with iPod and iPhone alarm clocks for years now, and they recently released their new iP90 dual alarm clock system for the Apple devices. If you’re an owner of an iPhone or iPod and you are looking for your next clock radio, should the iP90 be your next purchase? At $99.99 (or $85.30 on Amazon) it isn’t an impulse buy. Journey with us as we review the iHome iP90 after the break for our thoughts.
So peep this - the iMM153 alarm clock from iLuv features a bed shaker alarm that works in conjunction with an iPod, FM radio, or generic buzzer. It pretty much guarantees that the owner, no matter how deep they are into their slumber, will be woken up by the noise and vibration combo. The iLuv iMM153 is available in black, white, pink, and blue, and is compatible with iPod classic, mini, nano, and touch. The things retail for $59, but Amazon has them for $46.
Read More | iLuv iMM153