Thursday October 28, 2010 3:32 pm
Win one of 300 Halo: Reach Honor the Code kits!
We're giving away one of just 300 Halo: Reach Honor the Code kits, created by Mountain Dew. The Honor the Code promotion allows consumers to enter codes from Mountain Dew and Doritos items for a chance to win a bunch of Xbox 360 and Halo: Reach gear. The Honor the Code kit includes:
- Six unique 20 ounce bottles of DEW, including the exclusive version of Mountain Dew White Out that is available only in this kit. Each bottle features different characters from the game
- Two bags of Doritos featuring “Halo: Reach” characters
Of course, the items each have codes you can enter at the Honor the Code website for a chance at all the goods, which include limited edition Xbox 360 bundles, games, and even a Mongoose ATV. So, you wanna win this thing or what? Here's how to enter:
- Follow the Gear Live Twitter account
- On Twitter, post this tweet about our contest: “Hey @gearlive I wanna Honor the Code! http://gear.lv/e-honorcode” (Click here to tweet this now)
That's it! We will pick a winner at the end of the day tomorrow, October 29th. You've gotta be in the US to win. We've got video of the Honor the Code kit after the break.
- Related Tags:
- contests, doritos, giveaways, halo, halo reach, honor the code, microsoft, mountain dew, prizes, video games, videogames, xbox 360
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.