Monday December 10, 2012 3:07 pm
Square Wallet and Square Register apps now support Passbook gift cards
Square has officially updated both of its apps, Square Register and Square Wallet, to version 2.5. They now feature iOS Passbook integration and add convenient gift card functionality for merchants and consumers. Hit the break for a rundown of the new features.
- Credit card, cash, and Square Wallet payments
- Text, email and printed receipts
- Easy tipping
- Your business profile in the Square directory so new customers can easily find you
- Your own web dashboard to manage your business online
- Multiple tax options
- Custom employee permissions to enable your staff to collect payments
- NEW: Accept Square gift cards from customers via Square Wallet or a use the camera on your iPhone or iPad to redeem Square gift card QR codes.
- NEW: iPhone 5 support and various improvements.
- Pay with your phone.
- Charge transactions directly to your credit or debit card. There’s no hassle of reloading funds.
- Set up “hands-free checkout” for your favorite places, then pay with your name–without taking your phone out of your pocket.
- Track rewards using automatic digital punch cards.
- View receipts instantly and see previous payments at any time.
- Discover new places to shop and eat.
- Send and use digital gift cards for neighborhood businesses across the country.
- NEW: Gift cards, just in time for the holidays! Square Gift Cards are the easiest way to send a personalized gift to anyone, anywhere in the United States.
Read More | Square
- Related Tags:
- android, gift cards, ios 6, mobile payments, passbook, square, square register, square wallet, videos