Monday February 18, 2013 8:26 pm
Samsung Galaxy S IV to be revealed on March 14
Word on the street is that Samsung will unveil the Galaxy S IV on March 14th. The Galaxy S line is Samsung's flagship, and is going to be a big deal as the next flagship device from one of the two companies that are dominating the mobile phone hardware landscape. The Galaxy S IV will not only go head-to-head with the iPhone 5, but also the upcoming HTC One as well. Rumored Galaxy S IV specs include:
- 4.99" Super AMOLED 1080p display
- Exynos 5 Octa chipset with 8-core processor
- 8-core Mali-T678 GPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 13-megapixel rear camera with 1080p video recording
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
Of course, we'll have all the news as it happens in just under a month. In the meantime, peep the purported leak of the design of the device up top.
Read More | The Verge
- Related Tags:
- android, cellphones, galaxy s, galaxy s iv, galaxy s iv leak, google, jelly bean, rumors, samsung, samsung galaxy s iv, smartphones
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.