- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Wednesday July 15, 2009 12:47 am
Apple Snow Leopard Developer Preview Update 10A411 now available
Just five days after Apple released Snow Leopard dev build 10A402a, we now have another new release in Snow Leopard Developer Preview Update 10A411. This latest update is 748MB in size, and according to Apple, includes “general operating system fixes for stability, compatibility, and security.” Getting a bit more specific though, a reader on the MacRumors forums has pinpointed a few changes:
- Dock Expose now previews windows from other spaces.
- Expose’s animations are very smooth now. I think they sped up the animation, so the user’s perception of the OS is visually faster as well.
- In the Desktop & Screen Saver preference pane, selecting “Change picture every…” and then “Random Order” does not select a random photo at first—the first photo will always be selected.
- A bug is still present where applications do not retain proper focus when activating spaces. For instance, this Safari window is in focus, and a Preference Pane is opened behind it. Start spaces—and the pane appears on top.
- No put back for items trashed from Dock or stacks.
- Updated QuickTime.
- Items can now be dragged to trash from stacks.
- Trashed desktop items no longer fade away.
Once again, the update is available through Software Update, so have at it.
- Related Tags:
- 10a411, apple, developer preview update, dock expose, mac, mac os x 10.6, operating systems, os, os x, snow leopard, snow leopard developer preview, software
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.