- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Enter Our Ultimate Summer Tech Giveaway!
That’s right - we are giving away a Summer Tech Package that includes a high-tech Fuego Element grill, Monster Superstar Backfloat waterproof speaker, and a mobile charging bank from iFrogz! Head on over to our giveaway page in order to enter. Good luck!
Monday July 7, 2014 3:13 pm
OS X 10.10 Yosemite Developer Preview 3 now available, here’s what’s new
Earlier today Apple released iOS 8 beta 3, and a few minutes later, we now have OS X Yosemite Developer Preview 3 as well. Developers who are already running Yosemite can get the 1.16 GB update through the Mac App Store, while those who are looking to install it for the first time will need to log in to the Apple Developer Portal. As for the rest of the world, OS X Yosemite is set to launch this fall, bringing features like an all-new user interface, Continuity, and more to Apple's desktop operating system.
What's New in OS X Yosemite Developer Preview 3
- New iCloud Preference Pane UI
- New Time Machine UI
- New Desktop UI when picking wallpaper
- Bookmarks are accessible from Safari URL bar
- QuickTime Player gets a new icon
- Dark Mode can now be enabled in OS X General preferances
- FaceTime Audio and FaceTime Video now each have their own dedicated sections
- Related Tags:
- 10.10, 14a283o, apple, mac, operating system, operating systems, os, os x, os x 10.10, os x yosemite, yosemite, yosemite developer preview 3
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.