Wednesday August 17, 2005 8:45 am
Microsoft Will Launch Two Versions of Xbox 360
There are two versions of the Xbox 360 this November: a “bare bones” $299 version and a $399 version that is packed to the tooth. There is no doubt that hardcore gamers are gonna shell out the extra money as all the accessories offered in the “premium” package total to more than a hundred bucks. Here’s a price list for the accessories at launch:
• Faceplate ($19.99)
• Hard Drive (20 GB) ($99.99)
• Memory Unit (64 MB) ($39.99)
• Wireless Networking Adapter ($99.99)
• Wireless Controller ($49.99)
• Play and Charge Kit ($19.99)
• Rechargeable Battery Pack ($11.99)
• Controller ($39.99)
• Headset ($19.99)
• Universal Media Remote ($29.99)
• Component HD AV Cable ($39.99)
• S-Video AV Cable (US) ($29.99)
• VGA HD AV Cable ($39.99)
Bold accessories will be included with $399 bundle at launch.
Could this be Microsoft’s ploy to compare prices with the Playstation 3?
More Specs | Playfeed
- Related Tags:
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.