Tuesday June 15, 2010 6:44 pm
Mac OS X 10.6.4 update now available
Apple just released Mac OS X 10.6.4 update to the masses, and if you are running Snow Leopard, you can get the update right now by running Software Update. According to Apple:
The 10.6.4 Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Snow Leopard. It includes Safari 5 and general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, including fixes that:
- resolve an issue that causes the keyboard or trackpad to become unresponsive
- resolve an issue that may prevent some Adobe Creative Suite 3 applications from opening
- address issues copying, renaming, or deleting files on SMB file servers
- improve reliability of VPN connections
- resolve a playback issue in DVD Player when using Good Quality deinterlacing
- resolve an issue editing photos with iPhoto or Aperture in full screen view
- improve compatibility with some braille displays
For more info on the update, hit the link below.
Read More | Mac OS X 10.6.4 details
- Related Tags:
- 10.6.4, apple, mac, mac os x, mac os x 10.6.4, operating systems, os, os x, snow leopard, software, software update
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.