Monday December 20, 2010 2:28 pm
Luxeed LED keyboard shines new light on computer accessories
The Luxeed Dynamic Pixel LED Keyboard features 430 individual LEDs to light up the board in literally every spectrum across the rainbow. Heck, you can even customize your keyboard to display a rainbow effect of colors. Not to mention that the keys can be programmed to light up individually as pressed. Furthermore, the four preset buttons change the "skin" of the keyboard, attributing unique glowing skins to run with certain video games. For instance, each key can glow in accordance to the buttons used for that game, or could just show illuminated patterns and designs.
The Luxeed LED Keyboard comes as black or white, and is available for $129.99.
- 430 LEDs that dynamically change the color of each key
- Individual key LED programming
- Custom illuminated key layouts with 4 preset buttons
- Animated rainbow effect, or animated random key colors
- "Spark" mode allows keys to illuminate only when pressed
- Standard USB connection
- Keyboard Dimensions: 15" x 7.5" x 1"
- Plug & Play (P&P) for onboard color control, or Software Controlled (SWC) for more advanced functions. Drivers are available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Read More | ThinkGeek
- Related Tags:
- accessories, keyboards, led, led keyboards, luxeed, luxeed dynamic pixel lcd keyboard, luxeed dynamic pixel led keyboard, luxeed u7 dynamic pixel led keyboard, peripherals
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.