- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Enter Our Ultimate Summer Tech Giveaway!
That’s right - we are giving away a Summer Tech Package that includes a high-tech Fuego Element grill, Monster Superstar Backfloat waterproof speaker, and a mobile charging bank from iFrogz! Head on over to our giveaway page in order to enter. Good luck!
Tuesday October 11, 2011 3:28 pm
iTunes 10.5, with iTunes in the Cloud, now available
Apple just released iTunes 10.5, one day ahead of the release of iOS 5 and iCloud. The updated version of iTunes will be required to update devices to iOS 5, and also brings with it iTunes in the Cloud, Wi-Fi syncing, and more. Full release notes below:
What’s new in iTunes 10.5
- iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
- Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac and iOS devices.
- Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
- Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
- Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Related Tags:
- apple, icloud, ios, ios 5, ipad, iphone, iphone 4s, itunes, itunes 10.5, itunes in the cloud, itunes match, software, software update
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.