Friday October 4, 2013 12:46 pm
iPhoto 9.4.7 is ready for Mavericks: Here’s what’s new
As we'd mentioned earlier, Apple has pushed out the OS X 10.9 Mavericks Golden Master seed to developers. Along with the update, an update to iPhoto is also available. Here are some of the changes Apple is promoting for iPhoto 9.4.7:
- iCloud Photo Sharing: iPhoto sports improved Photo Stream sharing, allowing you to both share photos and videos with friends and family, and subscribe to streams that have been shared with you, right in iCloud. This includes the ability to add new content to streams, comment, and more.
- Apple Maps integration: For images with location metadata, iPhoto now uses Apple Maps to show high quality imagery of the places where your photos were taken.
- Improved local printing: Printing off hard copies of your images has been improved with a focus on improving ease of use.
- Photo projects: The ability to choose photos that can be used to create books, greeting cards, calendars, and more has been improved.
- Mavericks compatibility: iPhoto is ready to take advantage of OS X Mavericks technologies and APIs.
You can grab the new version of iPhoto by updating in the Mac App Store.
- Related Tags:
- apple, apple maps, ilife, iphoto, iphoto 9.4.7, mac, mavericks, os x mavericks, software
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.