- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Sunday November 25, 2012 12:03 pm
iPad mini leads in Black Friday sales
- 15.3% of online sales were mobile.
- iPad made up 9.8% of purchases made.
- iPhone made up 8.7% of purchases made.
- Android devices made up 5.5% purchases made.
- 20.7% increase of online shopping.
- 11:45 EST was the peaked shopping time.
- $181.22 was the average order value spent.
- Department stores grew 16.8% over Black Friday 2011
- 58% of consumers used smartphones to shop for deals.
- 41% of consumers used tablets to shop for deals.
Full breakdown after the jump.
Read More | IBM
- Related Tags:
- black friday, black friday 2012, black friday data, black friday ipad mini, black friday sales, black friday statistics, infographics, ipad, ipad mini, shopping
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.