Sunday November 25, 2012 6:03 pm
iPad mini leads in Black Friday sales
- 15.3% of online sales were mobile.
- iPad made up 9.8% of purchases made.
- iPhone made up 8.7% of purchases made.
- Android devices made up 5.5% purchases made.
- 20.7% increase of online shopping.
- 11:45 EST was the peaked shopping time.
- $181.22 was the average order value spent.
- Department stores grew 16.8% over Black Friday 2011
- 58% of consumers used smartphones to shop for deals.
- 41% of consumers used tablets to shop for deals.
Full breakdown after the jump.
Read More | IBM
- Related Tags:
- black friday, black friday 2012, black friday data, black friday ipad mini, black friday sales, black friday statistics, infographics, ipad, ipad mini, shopping