On Gear Live: HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G1 review

Thursday February 28, 2013 3:21 pm

Grillbot: The BBQ grill cleaning robot does the dirty work for you

Posted by Andru Edwards - Categories: Accessories, Household, Videos

Grillbot grill cleaning robot

A Roomba for your barbecue grill. That's what the Grillbot is, and it sounds like something that many could use. Sure, it's just about the end of winter now, but those summer months are coming, and we'd bet there are plenty of crusty grills out there. the Grillbot promises to do the work for you, using its wire brushes to get everything shining again. The grill cleaning robot features push button operation, three motors with replaceable grill brushes, LCD display, timer, and alarm. You can get the Grillbot in orange, blue, red, or black beginning this June, selling for $69.95, or $99.95 for the premium model. Check out a video of how it all works after the break, if you don't mind ridiculous music.

Read More | Grillbots

Latest Gear Live Videos

Comments:

Commercial Cleaning Melbourne Commercial Cleaning Melbourne 6/12/13 6:11 am

Your fresh take in this material has a lot of thought-provoking ideas that really took me by surprise. I share your thoughts on many points. You really made me think.

kocaeli temizlik sirketleri kocaeli temizlik sirketleri 9/10/13 8:13 pm

Juan Garcia Juan Garcia 10/5/13 11:20 am

Funny, I just used my grill and cleaned it (by hand, of course). Then I came back to my laptop to keep looking for info online for my little site on robot vacuum cleaners, and came across this post. Interesting! I did not know this existed! Thanks for the info.

Patrick Patrick 2/17/14 8:10 pm

I’ve been following the development of the grillbot for some time, but have not yet seen it released commercially in a big way. They need to get some publicity for this device and get it out to market already!

What is the difference between the normal grillbot and the premium version? I might pick up one of these to clean my smoker, I wonder if that would work. Anyone know?

-Bob Smith

Cleaning Cleaning 5/24/14 11:45 am

It is a very wonderful and amazing that it’s very very magnificence and creativity
<a href=“http://www.basmetelriyadh.com/”>Basma Riyadh</a>
<a href=“http://www.basmetelriyadh.com/شركة-تنظيف-بالرياض/”>Cleaning</a>

Window Cleaning Services Window Cleaning Services 6/2/14 2:35 am

Trusted for commercial window cleaning, janitorial services, post-construction cleaning, pressure washing, citra-shield, floor refinishing & floor restoration.

judith velazquez judith velazquez 8/7/14 12:01 am

great article keep up the good work

victor G victor G 8/7/14 12:03 am

awesome content Thanks

Pressure Washing Orlando Pressure Washing Orlando 8/25/14 4:36 am

Thanks for posting the article. It is interesting and the Grillbot is very useful to clear all type of grills very easily.

Orlando Pressure Washing Orlando Pressure Washing 8/26/14 2:53 am

The Grillbot is very useful to clean the grills. <a href=”“>Orlando Pressure Washing</a> helps you to clean the stains in your home and commercial buildings.

Comments: Page 1 of 1 pages