- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Wednesday July 10, 2013 7:51 am
Giveaway: Monster DNA Neon & White Tuxedo headphone prize package
Monster has announced it's new Neon Yellow/Orange DNA headphones in a commercial starring both Alicia Keys and Maxwell. If you remember the exclusive DNA White Tuxedo, this is yet another cool and unique color added to the DNA line. To celebrate, we're giving away a Monster DNA prize package that features both the Neon Yellow/Orange as well as the White Tuxedo headphones. It's the perfect "His and Hers" summer gift package! Here's what it includes:
- 2 pairs of Monster DNA headphones in the newest yet-to-be released colors – Neon Yellow/Orange and White Tuxedo (Valued at over $440)
- New Alicia Keys album “Girl on Fire”
- A Lemony Cricket Popmolly – Diamond Studs handbag made out of recycled rubber – the ultimate in recycled fashion for an eco-friendly lifestyle
- Color coordinated belts in Lemon-Lime and Tangerine Tango, a must-have summer accessory! (Valued at over $375)
Cool, right? Ready to enter? Simply use the widget below to keep track of your entries! We've got a lot of ways for you to enter, but don't check off any that you don't actually perform. If you do, you'll be eliminated:
- Related Tags:
- adslice, alicia keys, contests, dna, dna headphones, girl on fire, giveaways, headphones, lemony cricket, monster, monster dna, monster dna neon, monster products, neon dna, neon yellow orange, on-ear headphones, sidefeatured, tuxedo dna, white tuxedo
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.