Monday May 16, 2005 8:03 am
Gear Live’s Coverage of E3 2005
Alright guys, we are excited to be at E3 this year, and we plan to make the best of it by hooking you up with a bunch of content straight from the show floor. If you want to know what is happening at E3, be sure to keep Gear Live bookmarked. Here are some of the features you can expect from us over the next few days:
- Live E3 Moblog: Our editors will have their camera phones snapping images of the coolest sights at the show. Games, cool booths, hot booth babes…all updated in real time. Wanna check it out? The moblog can be seen here.
- On location video coverage of the event. We will even optimize it so that you can download it straight to your PSP or mobile video device.
- Podcast interviews with tons of influential people in the industry, including a couple of surprises. Be sure to subscribe to the Gear Live Podcast feed. We will be putting up a lot of exclusive audio content over the next few days.
- Coverage of the big three press briefings, along with interviews with Microsoft executives and an exclusive look at the Xbox 360 games.
- A phone number will be posted which you can use to give us a call to tell us what you would like to see covered.
- A lot more that we don’t want to give away just yet!
Seriously, we are stoked to be at E3 this year. We plan to bring you all a nice representation of the whole E3 experience.
- Related Tags: