- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Wednesday July 25, 2012 8:39 am
Fantastical updated with Mountain Lion, Retina display support
Fantastical, the fantastic calendar replacement app for the Mac, has been updated to version 1.3.2. With that update comes support for the just-released OS X Mountain Lion operating system, as well as enhancements for the MacBook Pro with Retina display. Here's the full changelog:
- OS X Mountain Lion compatibility
- Enhanced for the MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Added support for simple repeating reminders
- Pressing the space bar with a selected reminder now toggles the completion state
- Improved performance for users with thousands of reminders
- Fixed error that could appear when loading reminders
- Fixed a hang when completing certain repeating reminders
- Fixed a problem when setting the next due date of certain repeating reminders
- Fixed a potential problem for iCloud users who have a pre-MobileMe account that was originally set up with mac.com
- Various bug fixes and improvements
If you haven't tried Fantastical, we highly recommend it. You can get a 30-day free trial of the software, and it's selling for 50% off right now on the Mac App Store.
- Related Tags:
- 10.8, fantastical, flexibits, icloud, mac apps, mac software, macbok pro with retina display, macbook pro, mountain lion, os x, os x 10.8, reminders, retina display, retina display apps, software
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.