- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Tuesday January 4, 2005 7:30 pm
Asus Star Ice
If you are looking for serious cooling and monstrous looks for your gaming rig, check out the latest creation by Asus. No, it is not a jet engine, it’s a CPU cooler. This bad boy sits at 5.5 inches above the CPU and transfers the heat using three copper heatpipes. Asus promises a host of high performance features in its latest design for CPU coolers and even put some LED lights for all of the computer gurus that love to put on a light show at local LAN parties. The following features are taking straight from Asus’s web site.
- Universal 4-in-1 cooler: Just want to be with you forever, no matter if you upgrade your CPU engine or platform!
- Powerful High performance heatsink, pure Copper base with Copper fins and 3 heatpipes
- Expertise Side airflow direction, the excellent “cold-in / hot-out” airflow management to stop air circulation
- Upgradeable Optional 2nd fan for extreme performance
- Silent Smart 3-in-1 fan: Matching any kind of gamer’s demands
- Stylish Unique and fantastic outlook with UV LED lights make your PC attractive!
As you can see this CPU offers a host of features and promises to be the last CPU cooler you would ever need to buy. Aside from that, you’re gaming computer will look great with the UV LED lights and color shells.
Read More | Asus
- Related Tags:
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.