- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Tuesday November 27, 2012 11:19 am
Apple profits conceptualized
Notable Highlights between Oct 2011 - Sept 2012:
- Apple record breaking profit of 41.7 billion.
- Apple revenue is 156.5 billion.
- Combined profit of Facebook, Google Microsoft, Yahoo! and Amazon is 34 million.
- Combined profit of the PC industry of HP, Lenovo, Acer, IBM ASUS, Dell, and Intel is 19.3 billion.
One could extrapolate that the major Android OEMS combined makes less profit than Apple makes from the iPhone alone.
Read More | Statista
- Related Tags:
- amazon, android, apple, apple profits, ebay, facebook, google, infographics, iphone, iphone profits, pc, profits, yahoo
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.