Wednesday May 14, 2014 5:21 pm
Apple releases Logic Pro X 10.0.7: Here’s what’s new
Apple has released a bug Logic Pro X update, bringing the music and sound editing app to version 10.0.7. At the forefront is much improved support for 12-core Mac Pro 2013 models (see our Mac Pro (2013) review) which now allows it to use up to 24 processing threads at a time. The step sequencer now should perform as expected when using Low Latency Mode, and import and export bugs have also been addressed. As for other new features, you can now copy automation info and paste it into Logic Pro X with the Marquee tool, and volume, pan, and effect info can be inserted into an automation track at the current playhead position. We've got the full changelog for you after the break.
You can get the update now if you already own Logic Pro X. If not, you can grab the app for $199.99 in the Mac App Store.
What’s New in Logic Pro X 10.0.7
- Now supports 24 processing threads on 12-core Mac Pro models
- The current volume, pan, and send values for all selected tracks can now be inserted at the playhead position
- Enabling Low Latency Mode no longer creates sync issues for Drummer, Ultrabeat, Native Instruments Machine and other plug-ins with integrated step sequencers
- Automation can now be copied and pasted to any location using the Marquee tool
- Adds an option for MIDI volume and pan data to control the instrument plug-in instead of the channel strip
- Resolves several snap and alignment guide issues
- Various fixes that improve XML import and export with Final Cut Pro X
- Contains multiple enhancements to Accessibility
- Related Tags:
- apple, final cut pro x, logic pro, logic pro x, logic pro x 10.0.7, mac app store, mac pro, mac pro 2013, music, software
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.