Tuesday February 4, 2014 5:10 pm
Apple releases iOS 7.1 beta 5 build 11D5145e to developers
If you've got an Apple developer account, you should know that Apple has released iOS 7.1 beta 5 build 11D5145e, and you can go and grab it right now. Of course, you can log in to the Developer Center to manually grab the file, or head into the Settings > General > Software Update section on your iOS device for the over-the-air install. As far as new changes, the release notes point to international Siri improvements:
"This seed adds new natural-sounding Siri voices for English (Australia), English (United Kingdom), Japanese, and Chinese (Mandarin – China)"
Along with the new iOS software, Apple has also released new betas of Xcode 5.1, and the Apple TV software as well.
iOS 7 beta 5 (previous beta) changes:
- The Setting app has been redesigned with icons that look similar to app icons, differentiating the different settings
- The power off slider has been redesigned with rounded corners
- Control Center can now be set to be disabled when you are running an app
- You can now pull down on notifications for more info
- In-call icons have been resized, and put in circles
- When booting up your device, the display now matches the color of the face of your device, so white iPhones get a white background with black Apple logo
- Major performance improvements across the board
- Related Tags:
- 11d5145e, apple, apple tv, changelog, ios 7, ios 7.1, ios 7.1 11d5145e, ios 7.1 beta 5, ios 7.1 beta 5 download, ios 7.1 ipad, ipad, iphone, ipod touch, sidefeatured, siri, slates, smartphones, software, tablets, xcode
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.