- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Monday May 18, 2009 11:35 am
Contest: Want to go to the 2010 NBA All-Star Game?
If you’re an NBA fan, then this HP Take All the Action With You contest is going to be right up your alley. Even better? We are partnering with about 24 other sites to bring you some exclusive prizes as well. We will go into all the details after the jump, but here it is in a nutshell:
By entering the HP-Microsoft contest, you are entered to win a grand prize that allows you to see Kevin Garnett and the Celtics play a home game in Boston, and an away game in a West Coast city. That’s right, coast-to-coast baby! That includes VIP tickets to the games, airfare, hotel, and some HP gear as well. At the very least, check it out. So, that’s one contest. But the real deal is that we are having our own giveaway with 24 other sites, with the prizes being 2 trips to the 2010 NBA All-Star Game in Dallas, TX, including travel, accomodations, and a ticket to the game. The winners will be accompanied by the site owner. In other words, if someone from Gear Live wins, I’ll be personally going to the NBA All-Star game with them.
Now, there are a bunch of runners-up prizes as well, so jump down for all the details, including how to enter.
Okay, so, first things first - if you want to enter the contest that would take you coast-to-coast to see Kevin Garnett and the Boston Celtics play a couple of games, you’ve got to head on over to the HP-Microsoft contest site. The winner of that contest will be announced during the 2009 NBA Draft. Five others winners will receive a basketball autographed by Kevin Garnett.
Now, the details on our contest. First, the prizes up for grabs:
- 2 trips to the 2010 NBA All-Star Game, taking place in Dallas, TX. This includes travel, accommodations, and a ticket for the winner, who will be accompanies by one site owner. This means that if you win, I will personally accompany you to the game, and we would be going with one other winner and one other site owner.
- 10 regulation NBA basketballs, each signed by an active player of the winner’s choosing
- Gear Live will be giving away a $50 NBA Store gift card to two of it’s entrants
Did you get that? If one of you Gear Live readers wins our little contest that we have going on with a couple dozen other sites, I’ll be going to the All-Star Game with you, and we will have a blast.
Here’s how to enter:
- If you don’t have one already, sign up for a Gear Live account
- If you don’t have one already, sign up for a Twitter account
- Add the Gear Live Twitter account to your Twitter follow list
- On Twitter, post the following message: “I just entered to win a trip to the 2010 NBA All-Star Game from @gearlive http://bit.ly/O04Rl/” (Click here to tweet this now)
- Once that is done, leave a comment here in this post with a direct link back to your Tweet. Be sure you are signed in to your Gear Live account before you leave the comment.
Both contests (ours, and the HP-Microsoft contest) end on May 31, 2009 at 11:59:59 PM PDT, and are open to US residents only. You are free to enter them both.
- Related Tags:
- 2010 nba all star game, adslice, boston celtics, contest, contests, dv2, giveaway, giveaways, hp, hp dv2, hp pavilion dv2, hp take all the action with you, kevin garnett, microsoft, nba, sidefeatured, take all the action with you
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.