If you were to travel time, you’d loose things and people in the process. You’d most likely end up in a different worldline.
Time = A Cone, the farther back you go, the more worldline you change
(Worldline = The number of things you could be doing in the next second, which is infinate)
So you might not want power to time travel unless you can figure out a way to log the worldline you were previously in.
Example: You go back in time, kill your mom and dad during that intamite moment, and you wouldn’t be born. Then went home to your original worldline, they’d still be alive and you’d still be there because they didn’t die in that worldline.
1. World Peace
2. Be the richest person in the world
3. Unlimited houses and friends so I can be king of the free sites 8)
Apparently someone has been watching too much Butterfly Effect….(or back to the future)
BTW, If you were the richest person in the world you could just buy everything offered on the free sites :think:
Ok here goes:
1. The power to be able to control matter to create or destroy whatever I want. i.e. money, which wont really matter cause i can make whatever anyway!:P
2. To have everyone live forever.
3. To have the most posts on this forum. :?
PS i know wish #2 would overpopulate but with wish #1 I would shrink the plants, trees, buildings, people, etc to live for a few more eons. then, I would reuse wish 1 to make another planet inhabitable. Wash rinse repeat!