Martha Swewart is out of Jail.
Posted: 05 March 2005 05:32 PM     [ Ignore ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  778
Joined  2005-09-19

What are your thoughts?

(alrite i’m bored thus i made topic)  :lol:

Hope prison made her a more humble billionaire.  Maybe now the rich won’t look down at (me) poor people the same way.  :D

“The experience of the last five months… has been life altering and life affirming,” Ms Stewart said in a statement issued on her website.

“Someday, I hope to have the chance to talk more about all that has happened, the extraordinary people I have met here and all that I have learned.”

*Hey throw me a dog bone (few millions).*  :evil:

Posted: 05 March 2005 06:08 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1028
Joined  2005-01-15

i wonder how many tatoos she got :think:

Posted: 05 March 2005 06:22 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  561
Joined  2004-12-29

She’s now under house arrest, but can still throw parties and has tons and tons of acres of land, so she can do pretty much whatever she wants.

Posted: 05 March 2005 06:30 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1028
Joined  2005-01-15

when she first went to jail they made her to extra choirs cause she “smuggled” in spices for food.  :lol:

Posted: 05 March 2005 06:33 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  778
Joined  2005-09-19

Hey Mets, haven’t seen u on for long time. wassup.

I had once eat dinner with her.  (sorta)

I was eating at this ghetto joint in downtown by Chinatown 3 years ago.  The decor was very rundown and dark with few flouresnt lites.  But it was famous for it’s ostrich meat. Took me half way thru my dinner before I realize the white lady next to our table was no other than Martha Stewart.  She was pretty humble as one can tell.  She and her daughter keep to themselves and talked quietly during dinner.  But she knew I we recognized her.

Posted: 05 March 2005 09:24 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  3690
Joined  2004-12-22

i can’t believe house arrest is a punishment for her…..seriously, put her in a 1 room shack for house arrest…

its like when my parents once tried to gorund me, made me stay in my room…ok, i got nintendo, i got tv, im good to go.

Posted: 06 March 2005 02:22 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  650
Joined  2005-11-16

Jail? more like a hotel…..They haves of stuff like “Arts and Crafts Time” and a lot of other crap like that….shes under house arrest now. lol If I had her house I would be glad to be under house arrest lol

Posted: 07 March 2005 08:14 AM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1494
Joined  2004-12-28

[quote author=“gunsnbam”]Jail? more like a hotel…..They haves of stuff like “Arts and Crafts Time” and a lot of other crap like that….shes under house arrest now. lol If I had her house I would be glad to be under house arrest lol

I bet she could build a mall in her back yard ...

Posted: 07 March 2005 08:31 AM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1522
Joined  2004-12-24
[quote author=“sebring”][quote author=“gunsnbam”]Jail? more like a hotel…..They haves of stuff like “Arts and Crafts Time” and a lot of other crap like that….shes under house arrest now. lol If I had her house I would be glad to be under house arrest lolI bet she could build an amusement park in her back yard ...

Posted: 07 March 2005 08:42 AM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  159
Joined  2005-02-22
[quote author=“gunsnbam”]Jail? more like a hotel…..They haves of stuff like “Arts and Crafts Time” and a lot of other crap like that….shes under house arrest now. lol If I had her house I would be glad to be under house arrest lol

shoot i would continue to post on GL and do free sites even if i lived like her and had her house… well them maybe ill open my own free site with overnight shipping etc…

[quote author=“antman22”]i can’t believe house arrest is a punishment for her…..seriously, put her in a 1 room shack for house arrest…

its like when my parents once tried to gorund me, made me stay in my room…ok, i got nintendo, i got tv, im good to go.

man i wish my parents were like yours… they just take all the electronic devices out my room for a month…

Posted: 07 March 2005 01:59 PM   [ # 10 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1214
Joined  2004-12-14

hope she goes back in for life i doubt anyone on GL gives 2 shyts bout her