3 of 3
CashZ4Free.com - S.C.A.M
Posted: 19 September 2005 04:44 PM   [ # 51 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  2880
Joined  2005-05-03
InstantProfitz - 19 September 2005 04:38 PM

IsMaR, if it is correct, you should edit out that whois information.  Unless you were confirmed to be scammed for sure, I don’t think you should publicly show his private information, which could be more harmful to him than you think.

Edit:  Also, that information may be the contact information of the company providing the WhoisGuard.

its “Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc. “

i didnt intend to show his private information, just to show that he’s so legit, that he cant post his real info, has to go through 3rd party…

;

Posted: 19 September 2005 05:05 PM   [ # 52 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  105
Joined  2005-09-16

Well personally, I do not want others to know my personal information because if someone decides to call up my residence, it can prove devastating to the admin, whether or not he did something wrong.  In fact, Byron and I use whois protection as well, along with many other websites that are reputable (provided they aren’t a larger company).

Posted: 19 September 2005 06:07 PM   [ # 53 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1028
Joined  2005-01-15
IsMaR - 19 September 2005 04:44 PM
InstantProfitz - 19 September 2005 04:38 PM

IsMaR, if it is correct, you should edit out that whois information.  Unless you were confirmed to be scammed for sure, I don’t think you should publicly show his private information, which could be more harmful to him than you think.

Edit:  Also, that information may be the contact information of the company providing the WhoisGuard.

its “Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc. “

i didnt intend to show his private information, just to show that he’s so legit, that he cant post his real info, has to go through 3rd party…

actually… you have to pay to get a whois guard when you register a domain.

Posted: 19 September 2005 06:10 PM   [ # 54 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  105
Joined  2005-09-16

Well WhoisGuards aren’t free; it’s a service.  I like NameCheap.com.  They have pretty good service and they give 1-year free whois guard service with your 8.88 dot com.

Posted: 20 September 2005 11:19 AM   [ # 55 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1850
Joined  2005-09-15

it was photoshoped! That image thats posted on the first page now is not the 1st one he posted. The first was clearly photoshoped the numbers didnt line up. Once i brought that to his attenion with the image i posted he re-photoshopped it and made it look perfect and then posted that.

Posted: 20 September 2005 12:45 PM   [ # 56 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  53
Joined  2005-09-20

I observed the image and found that it is photoshopped, by someone who doesn’t know Photoshop very well and using rulers. Computers generally align everything appropriate depending on the number of figures. Look at it this way - how come the referral ID is aligned corrected, since they’re all 3 digits, and Ismar’s referral ID center just the way it’s supposed to be center?

How it is that the untouched IPs are all the aligned the same way - the 10 digit IPs, the 9 digit IPs and EVEN the 11 digit IPs?

It can’t be a coincidence that the IPs that show the same aren’t in its rightful place. It just can’t be. They HAD to tampered with.

That is just sick how “zfreenetwork” edited his picture. Caught you lying again!

I am going to use his term now - He frauded the screenshot not once but TWICE and probably even Ismars’ account.

Lying scums like this need to be shot, seriously.

Posted: 20 September 2005 02:13 PM   [ # 57 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  211
Joined  2005-09-15

LOL Latino, I didn’t notice until now you used that in your sig.  smile

Posted: 20 September 2005 03:13 PM   [ # 58 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1749
Joined  2005-09-16
Hostile_Monk - 20 September 2005 02:13 PM

LOL Latino, I didn’t notice until now you used that in your sig.  smile

LOL

Posted: 20 September 2005 08:21 PM   [ # 59 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]  
Board Apprentice
Joined  2005-09-16
pogue - 20 September 2005 06:57 PM
Saint - 20 September 2005 12:45 PM

I observed the image and found that it is photoshopped, by someone who doesn’t know Photoshop very well and using rulers. Computers generally align everything appropriate depending on the number of figures. Look at it this way - how come the referral ID is aligned corrected, since they’re all 3 digits, and Ismar’s referral ID center just the way it’s supposed to be center?

How it is that the untouched IPs are all the aligned the same way - the 10 digit IPs, the 9 digit IPs and EVEN the 11 digit IPs?

It can’t be a coincidence that the IPs that show the same aren’t in its rightful place. It just can’t be. They HAD to tampered with.

That is just sick how “zfreenetwork” edited his picture. Caught you lying again!

I am going to use his term now - He frauded the screenshot not once but TWICE and probably even Ismars’ account.

Lying scums like this need to be shot, seriously.

Alright.  I took it into Photoshop myself (version CS2, the latest if it makes any difference) and zoomed in to the pic posted by the admin and looked at the IPs.  Here is what I see:

ismarzoom3hw.th.jpg

If you click on the link and look closely you will see that he is correct.  The IPs are not lined up properly.  That is probably not how it would be displayed.  However, being that the script is a custom written program, it is possible that the HTML output has used some type of align or center tags to attempt to position the text in the field of the table in a certain way, which could account for that movement.

The next thing that is clearly out of place is the major pixilation around the numbers, indicating that it has been copied and pasted from somewhere else.  Yet again though, the fact that it has been uploaded to ImageShack could account for this, since ImageShack compresses and reduces the size of the image through JPEG compression, which causes loss of quality and can account for images not looking as clear as the should.  Also, if the original person who saved the image used a program like ImageReady to compress the image themselves (the original file was a JPG) then it could be doubly compressed and cause it to look like that.

So, based upon that I have the following comments.

1) Only someone who owns the script used by the site in question could look in their own SQL database and determine whether or not or how the IPs are lined up or outputed by the script into table format.

2) It would be extremely hard and/or unlikely to find a common random or rare IP that shows up in a DNSBl, considering the fact that they can change daily, hourly or even by the minute.  Although there are public proxy server lists available, the admin would have to have gone to pretty great lengths to find two of these IPs that were valid at the exact time that I looked them up.  Very improbable.

Although the pixilation and the alignment problems do look suspicious, I would not say with 100% accuracy that it’s proof of being Photoshopped for the reasons mentioned above.  Whether or not the admin edited his original post and changed the first picture, I have no idea.  I didn’t see it, and I don’t see an edit-by line which would (I assume, does this board show edit-by lines) show up after it has been edited after a certain peroid of time, since he could not manually edit the link to ImageShack w/o editing the post.

With having said all that, I still think there is a simpler resolution for both the user and the admin to work out and verify the account and referrals without sitting around and trying to do forensic analysis of the graphic all day.

You sound like a professor dude gulp

Posted: 20 September 2005 08:35 PM   [ # 60 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]  
You > Me
Joined  2005-09-20

2) It would be extremely hard and/or unlikely to find a common random or rare IP that shows up in a DNSBl, considering the fact that they can change daily, hourly or even by the minute.  Although there are public proxy server lists available, the admin would have to have gone to pretty great lengths to find two of these IPs that were valid at the exact time that I looked them up.  Very improbable.

Actually it isn’t very hard at all. There are a lot of proxy servers that give this kind of information for free. It’s as simple as doing a Google search or if you have the right resources. There are also free programs or even trial version of proxy software’s that can be used, search for a specific IP address and there you go. It is as simple as that, and it’s is done in a matter of minutes.

Also about the pixilation, usually copied pieces that are pasted into a larger image usually has more pixilation around that specific piece. I was going to bring that into account but didn’t thing that was relevant, although that could play at role.

Posted: 20 September 2005 08:45 PM   [ # 61 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2005-05-03

Although the pixilation and the alignment problems do look suspicious, I would not say with 100% accuracy that itís proof of being Photoshopped for the reasons mentioned above.  Whether or not the admin edited his original post and changed the first picture, I have no idea.  I didnít see it, and I donít see an edit-by line which would (I assume, does this board show edit-by lines) show up after it has been edited after a certain peroid of time, since he could not manually edit the link to ImageShack w/o editing the post.

this script doesnt show edited by…

Saint - 20 September 2005 08:35 PM

Actually it isn’t very hard at all. There are a lot of proxy servers that give this kind of information for free. It’s as simple as doing a Google search or if you have the right resources. There are also free programs or even trial version of proxy software’s that can be used, search for a specific IP address and there you go. It is as simple as that, and it’s is done in a matter of minutes.

Also about the pixilation, usually copied pieces that are pasted into a larger image usually has more pixilation around that specific piece. I was going to bring that into account but didn’t thing that was relevant, although that could play at role.

yes he can go around and check if he can find real ips of my refs and he wont find anything but ISP info… there is 3 days he could of edited the image…

Photoshop - This is hardest way, but maybe its posible, as its probly what he has done with first image… as skinz says

HTML Edit - You just save page as… Open it in DreamWeaver, changed whatever you want in it, any numbers, anything, and save it.. just open it up in browser straight from your computer, and its all there… I guess this is too smart for the owner

MySQL edit - All it requires is login to phpMyAdmin, and change IP Table values…

Posted: 20 September 2005 09:29 PM   [ # 62 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  314
Joined  2005-09-10

I admit it I scammed LOL

Posted: 20 September 2005 09:30 PM   [ # 63 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  477
Joined  2005-09-16

Uhm? Well he did use proxy’s can’t deny that, the proof says so =p

Posted: 20 September 2005 09:32 PM   [ # 64 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2005-05-03
SniperCS - 20 September 2005 09:30 PM

Uhm? Well he did use proxy’s can’t deny that, the proof says so =p

the proof was manipulated…

Posted: 21 September 2005 07:33 AM   [ # 65 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  453
Joined  2005-09-15

wow, I still can’t believe people think he used proxies.  Skinz and others laid it out that the pic was manipulated.  It be nice if the owner posted, guess what he probably doesn’t know what to say cheese What a scam.  Too bad this could have been a good network.

Posted: 21 September 2005 08:42 AM   [ # 66 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  477
Joined  2005-09-16

Why aren’t you fighting for it then? It’s 500 dollars and I have seen you fight harder for money.

Posted: 21 September 2005 03:54 PM   [ # 67 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 67 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2005-05-03
SniperCS - 21 September 2005 08:42 AM

Why aren’t you fighting for it then? It’s 500 dollars and I have seen you fight harder for money.

because the owner made a threat to my publisher account which already made far more…

Posted: 21 September 2005 05:11 PM   [ # 68 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 68 ]  
You > Me
Joined  2005-09-20
IsMaR - 21 September 2005 03:54 PM

because the owner made a threat to my publisher account which already made far more…

How mature of him.
LMAO
I wonder if it’s a kid.  question

Posted: 21 September 2005 06:04 PM   [ # 69 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 69 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  65
Joined  2005-09-19

The fact that he swapped the original image he posted should be reason enough for anyone (even you SniperCS) to believe he is a scammer.

Posted: 21 September 2005 06:51 PM   [ # 70 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 70 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  599
Joined  2004-12-22

And the fact that he isn’t posting any replies might be a good sign…

Signature 

zSIFT.com = All your Myspace needs. Tools and resources to pimp your profiles.

Posted: 21 September 2005 07:02 PM   [ # 71 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 71 ]  
Board Apprentice
Joined  2005-09-16

long face

Posted: 21 September 2005 08:06 PM   [ # 72 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 72 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2005-05-03

i submitted the logs to andru and oscar… so im waitin a word from them

Posted: 12 October 2005 08:58 PM   [ # 73 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 73 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2005-09-17

ismar any update? i think i might be in the same boat, i have about 12-13 refs (with my offer not completed) i completed the offer and since the 3rd he has not responded to my support tickets and also hasnt credited any of my refs or my offer, also he has never been online in a long time…

3 of 3