1 2 > 
1 of 2
To Whom It May Concern
Posted: 29 January 2005 03:13 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Know It All
Total Posts:  6460
Joined  2004-12-22

Heck yeah, I just had another Whataburger meal tonight 8)

Posted: 29 January 2005 03:13 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Know It All
Joined  2004-12-22

This is mainly for Eric and Antman and Oscar and other various Texans, but to whomever else visits this wonderful restaurant, feel free to join in =D

Today, I ate at the two-story Whataburger in Corpus Christi, TX today!! It’s the first Whataburger in Whataburger history! It, of course, originated in Corpus Christi, and I had a nice, warm, fresh cinnamon roll, and I practically had a party in my mouth with its gooey gloriousness. Haha—it was wonderful. I also got to see the Selena monument, but that’s another story. I was payin’ homage to mah people :mischeif: Anywhore, but yes, I ate at the very first Whataburger ever, and I thought I’d share it with the Food Board. I’m on vacation right now, so that’s why I haven’t been posting much. It’s freakin’ cold, but the beach is nice to visit at night 😛

Go Whataburger!

Posted: 29 January 2005 03:17 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  426
Joined  2004-10-15

[quote author=“Andreux”]This is mainly for Eric and Antman and Oscar and other various Texans, but to whomever else visits this wonderful restaurant, feel free to join in =D

Today, I ate at the two-story Whataburger in Corpus Christi, TX today!! It’s the first Whataburger in Whataburger history! It, of course, originated in Corpus Christi, and I had a nice, warm, fresh cinnamon roll, and I practically had a party in my mouth with its gooey gloriousness. Haha—it was wonderful. I also got to see the Selena monument, but that’s another story. I was payin’ homage to mah people :mischeif: Anywhore, but yes, I ate at the very first Whataburger ever, and I thought I’d share it with the Food Board. I’m on vacation right now, so that’s why I haven’t been posting much. It’s freakin’ cold, but the beach is nice to visit at night 😛

Go Whataburger!

I went to Texas over winter break, and we went to a Whataburger.

Posted: 29 January 2005 03:21 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Know It All
Joined  2004-12-22
[quote author=“gobulls404”]I went to Texas over winter break, and we went to a Whataburger.

LOL That’s wonderful! :mischeif: Didju like?

Posted: 29 January 2005 03:27 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  426
Joined  2004-10-15
[quote author=“Andreux”][quote author=“gobulls404”]I went to Texas over winter break, and we went to a Whataburger.

LOL That’s wonderful! :mischeif: Didju like?

oh yeah it was pretty great.  I went there at like 3 in the morning though.

Posted: 29 January 2005 06:05 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  3690
Joined  2004-12-22

that’s pretty sweet, ill go there eventually. i’ve seen pictures of it, its looks pretty cool. isn’t there a two story mcdonalds in san an, sorta close to the alamo? i remember going there on a 7th grade trip to the alamo. it was at that mcdonald’s that our school left a kid that was in my group,lol. we figured it out by the time we go to the alamo and had to go all the way back to get him. quite funny. only cuz i wasn’t THAT kid,

gobulls, 3am is prolly when 99% of whataburger customers go. that’s usually the time bars close, and everyone gets really hungry. its then time to chow down on a triple cheeseburger or a few tacquitos…mmmm.

Posted: 30 January 2005 05:19 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  2060
Joined  2004-12-22

That’s awesome, nothing like going to a Whataburger at 3am!

There is the worlds largest McDonals on the turnpike in Oklahoma, its two stories and its built on a bridge over the turnpike. I don’t eat there, though, becaues its McDonals.  :sick:

Posted: 30 January 2005 05:26 AM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Know It All
Joined  2004-12-22

[quote author=“antman22”]that’s pretty sweet, ill go there eventually. i’ve seen pictures of it, its looks pretty cool. isn’t there a two story mcdonalds in san an, sorta close to the alamo? i remember going there on a 7th grade trip to the alamo. it was at that mcdonald’s that our school left a kid that was in my group,lol. we figured it out by the time we go to the alamo and had to go all the way back to get him. quite funny. only cuz i wasn’t THAT kid,

gobulls, 3am is prolly when 99% of whataburger customers go. that’s usually the time bars close, and everyone gets really hungry. its then time to chow down on a triple cheeseburger or a few tacquitos…mmmm.

Yeah, there’s a two-story McDonalds off of Commerce Street. It’s next to Rivercenter Mall and in the vicinity of the Alamo. There’s now the Flame Of Friendship right across the street from the McDonalds too. At least, I think that’s what it’s called. That McDonald’s isn’t too bad. Very busy, of course, thanks to tourists, but the atmosphere is very upbeat and fun. :D Sucks to be that kid though. Haha, I know I would have been scurred sh*tless!

And yes, that’s exactly why Whataburger rules—afterparty munchies!

Posted: 30 January 2005 05:27 AM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Know It All
Joined  2004-12-22

[quote author=“EricGearLive”]That’s awesome, nothing like going to a Whataburger at 3am!

There is the worlds largest McDonals on the turnpike in Oklahoma, its two stories and its built on a bridge over the turnpike. I don’t eat there, though, becaues its McDonals.  :sick:

😊 I want to see this McDonalds sometime in my lifetime. I have many bizarre lifegoals. LOL

Posted: 30 January 2005 05:30 AM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  3261
Joined  2004-11-09

Cool!  Id like to go to that Whataburger, maybe on one of my vacations this year, since im only 111 mi. to Corpus its not too far…..

I dont remember if there is a 2 story mcd’s by the Alamo….I think there is one on the corner of the street, like @ Commerce and Alamo Plaza, but i dont know if its 2 stories….

Posted: 18 April 2005 04:27 AM   [ # 10 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-12-22

[quote author=“Andreux”]Heck yeah, I just had another Whataburger meal tonight 8)

I haven’t been to whataburger in awhile, been too busy, bleh.

Posted: 20 June 2005 04:23 AM   [ # 11 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
Know It All
Joined  2004-12-22

To all my Southern buddies again, I am in Corpus Christi once more at the condo on vacation, and I am waiting to eat at the first Whataburger again, yeah!!! 8) I’m gonna eat on the second floor again too!

I shall keep all updated :D

Posted: 20 June 2005 01:13 PM   [ # 12 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-12-22

take pics 😊

you just reminded me…i haven’t had a taquito in awhile….

Posted: 23 June 2005 06:58 AM   [ # 13 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
Know It All
Joined  2004-12-22

I think I actually have a couple of pictures from the last time I came :think: I have a picture of the Selena monument!! :lol: (sans bullet-hole, of course—that keeps it from looking *too* life-like! :o)

Posted: 23 June 2005 12:49 PM   [ # 14 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-12-22

so…no pics yet? or are you too ashamed? did you get out-whataburgered?

Posted: 23 June 2005 04:28 PM   [ # 15 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-11-09

On your way back up, get off at exit 109 and bring me a whataburger with cheese and jalepenos please!  :D

Posted: 24 June 2005 11:02 AM   [ # 16 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
Know It All
Joined  2004-12-22
[quote author=“antman22”]so…no pics yet? or are you too ashamed? did you get out-whataburgered?

Not yet. I haven’t had the chance to find the picture that I took in Corpus the last time I went. 😢 I’m a disappointment to all

Posted: 24 June 2005 11:03 AM   [ # 17 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
Know It All
Joined  2004-12-22
[quote author=“DrummerGirl81”]On your way back up, get off at exit 109 and bring me a whataburger with cheese and jalepenos please!  :D

ROFL, I think I saw that exit, to be honest. I passed by Pleasanton on the way back to San Antonio :mischeif:

Posted: 24 June 2005 04:19 PM   [ # 18 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-11-09
[quote author=“Andreux”][quote author=“DrummerGirl81”]On your way back up, get off at exit 109 and bring me a whataburger with cheese and jalepenos please!  :D

ROFL, I think I saw that exit, to be honest. I passed by Pleasanton on the way back to San Antonio :mischeif:

If ya came up 37, ya went right by my house.  where’s my burger?  :think:  did you eat it?  :mischeif:  :roll:

:D

Posted: 24 June 2005 09:20 PM   [ # 19 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]  
Know It All
Joined  2004-12-22
[quote author=“DrummerGirl81”][quote author=“Andreux”][quote author=“DrummerGirl81”]On your way back up, get off at exit 109 and bring me a whataburger with cheese and jalepenos please!  :D

If ya came up 37, ya went right by my house.  where’s my burger?  :think:  did you eat it?  :mischeif:  :roll:

Yep, I went up 37. It’s *really* 281 though :mischeif: 😛 Anyway, I love Whataburger, so chances are, I’ve already digested and expelled that motha! :o !!!!!! lol

Posted: 25 June 2005 05:44 AM   [ # 20 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-11-09
[quote author=“Andreux”][quote author=“DrummerGirl81”][quote author=“Andreux”][quote author=“DrummerGirl81”]On your way back up, get off at exit 109 and bring me a whataburger with cheese and jalepenos please!  :D

Yep, I went up 37. It’s *really* 281 though :mischeif: 😛 Anyway, I love Whataburger, so chances are, I’ve already digested and expelled that motha! :o !!!!!! lol

:(

Im heartbroken.  I guess I’ll have to eat steak.  😢

Posted: 25 June 2005 07:37 AM   [ # 21 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]  
Know It All
Joined  2004-12-22

lmao! *Have* to eat steak?! Isn’t that more of a privelege than it is a letdown?! 😛

:think: Hmmm… delicious, juicy steak, or Whataburger?

Posted: 25 June 2005 05:24 PM   [ # 22 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  4571
Joined  2004-11-13

What is WhatABurger? I like White Castle mMmMmMm… :D

Posted: 25 June 2005 09:21 PM   [ # 23 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]  
Know It All
Joined  2004-12-22

Isn’t the title of this thread “To Whom It May Concern” and not “To Whom It May NOT Concern, Like Zac Cohen” 😛 jk, you know DrummerGirl and I secretly love to hate you. |)X

I love how Whataburger commercials are so… homely, I guess…? Like, that country accent and the close-ups of the flipping burgers, lmao—I just think, “Awwwwwwww, I love bein’ from Texas” :lol:

I have tried some of those White Castle burgers. I dunno, I like mine HUGE and juicy like a real southern country steak! Plus, you get taquitos and cinnamon rolls and all sortsa crap from Whataburger!! 👏 It’s great! I love their huge drinks too :mischeif:

Posted: 26 June 2005 07:45 AM   [ # 24 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  4571
Joined  2004-11-13

Send me one.

Posted: 26 June 2005 08:43 AM   [ # 25 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]  
Know It All
Joined  2004-12-22

You just want my return address like you want my phone number!!!! ugh =\ lol

1 2 > 
1 of 2