Just did 2 offers for members in QT
Posted: 04 January 2005 01:26 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2005-01-04

...and then all of a sudden, they’re not answering my emails. That’s just f-ing fantastic. I was hoping to find a site where everyone wants the same thing and is willing to put in the same amount of work and get the same cool free stuff. I did offers for both of these people and they both had good karma points. One of them has a 4/4 and the other a 2/2.

I’m just hoping that any other reason besides ripping me off is the case because I’ve been patient. It’s been close to 2 weeks and they just stopped emailing me back but before my offers were credited to them, we talked extensively via email so they seem really cool and legit.

Big *sigh*

Posted: 04 January 2005 01:36 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  180
Joined  2005-11-15

this is mainly why ive never signed up with gearliveqt, some people seem to find success in it while some get scammed.

Posted: 04 January 2005 02:11 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2005-01-04
[quote author=“MiMiC”]this is mainly why ive never signed up with gearliveqt, some people seem to find success in it while some get scammed.

So what should I do? Should I start coming to the forums instead? This sucks cuz I paid Gear Live $7.50. I’m not bitching about the money really, I would of honestly been happy to get 1-2 offers from it but to get ripped off for 2 offers really really sucks.

Posted: 04 January 2005 02:41 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  180
Joined  2005-11-15

im not really sure how their feedback system works, but maybe you could trade with people with higher ratings.

Posted: 04 January 2005 04:56 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  425
Joined  2005-01-02

Please use existing threads.

http://www.gearlive.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3405

‹‹ trollin      Yay First topic ››