4 of 4
FAQ…Please Read!
Posted: 24 February 2005 06:27 AM   [ # 76 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2005-11-06

I went order processing on 2-1 for oddtech4free and haven gotten a word outta them since.

According to their support site, this is what they said

Hey everyone,
We have been getting a lot of emails wondering why there hasn’t been any updates to tech4center, and why no one has been available for live help. Well, its tax season. We have been getting our taxes ready for good ole’ Uncle Sam. We have also been busy with a lot of other things and will announce what they are this weekend. We should have some good news coming very soon! Also, we have been updating the sites EVERY night, as well as answering everyones emails as soon as we are able. We should also have a good chunk of the orders placed through this weekend. So, stay tuned to tech4center for some big news in the next week.

Posted: 28 February 2005 10:51 AM   [ # 77 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2004-10-14

What time of the business day do you update everyone’s referral status?

Posted: 28 May 2008 03:40 AM   [ # 78 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 78 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  40
Joined  2008-05-25

Getref site

Get ref is an online site which helps you get refferals for FREE.Many people have had big succes on this site earning up to 3 refferals a week! Why dont you have a go?

How it works?

First you have earn credits that are used to buy referrals. You can earn them by joining others’
programs (you have to join at least one program once every 90 days) or by clicking ads (It’s a lot slower, I think you my earn up to 0,6 credit a day but hey, you dont obligate yourself to be active ref:P). Once you have at least 2 credits you go to “spend” section choose program to promote fill the reqest.

1.Sign up at http://www.getref.com/index.asp?id=FREEIPODS123

2.Earn credits.

3.Use credits to get people to reffer you.

4.Get your FREE item!

If you have any questions or you are stuck please P.M me.

Posted: 28 May 2008 03:43 AM   [ # 79 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 79 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  40
Joined  2008-05-25

getref11.jpg border=0

getref12.jpg border=0

getref15.jpg border=0

4 of 4