1 of 4
FAQ…Please Read!
Posted: 04 January 2005 06:42 AM     [ Ignore ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  299
Joined  2004-11-04

Tyler please read!

Hi,
About two days ago I sent my mother my links via email for autotech and pctech because she offered to help get some referrals.  I’ve been out of town a lot lately and am just now getting back to doing free sites.  Well instead of using my links to give out she got confused and made accounts at both of those sites.  She told me this today and I explained to her it is against the rules because she lives in the same household as me.  Can you please delete her account?  I don’t want to be put on hold and she is willing to speak with you also to get her account deleted so I dont get put on hold.

My email on both sites is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and her email at both sites is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).

Please understand I did not mean for this to happen, that’s why I’m trying to get in touch with you as soon as I found out what she had done.

Thanks so much for your time,
-Kimberly (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address))

Posted: 04 January 2005 06:42 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2004-11-04

Here is where we are at with all three sites.  We have had a bunch of the same type of questions and would like to answer them all right here.

First off, we will be shipping EVERY order that is processing by next Friday.  All checks should go out this Thursday.  I know a week and a half is longer than we usually take to get orders shipped, but we have a LOT of orders to send out and it is going to take some time.  Sorry for the wait. 

Next, Like I have said thousands of times before it does no good to post that you are missing credit on these boards.  LESS THAN 1% of all credit doesn’t show up sooner or later.  If you are missing credit the only thing we can do is send in the missing credit report and hope for the best.  You have to understand that we don’t get paid until you receive credit either.  We want you to get credit!  We have been told that we don’t give credit to people who are close to finishing.  Well, we do not track people’s progress.  We really have no idea how close people are to finishing.  We have over half a million customers, and would take us way to long to track them all.  We only track who has actually finished.  Once again, DO NOT POST that you are missing credit on these boards.

The reason checks are sent out only on Thursday is because checks are the only thing that require us to actually leave the office to get.  Thursday is basically the day we go to the bank.  Also, we are working to send out regular iPods from now on.  We will keep you updated on this as we start ordering iPods.

:? If you have ANY general questions, please post them here and I will answer them in this post. 

Tyler

Posted: 04 January 2005 06:51 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  71
Joined  2004-10-30

I was wondering what you meant by “shipping out regular iPods from now on”, do you mean the original Apple ones and not the HPs? I’ve been processing for two days so just wondering what to expect raspberry

Posted: 04 January 2005 08:29 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2004-11-04
[quote author=“Asmith_84”]I was wondering what you meant by “shipping out regular iPods from now on”, do you mean the original Apple ones and not the HPs? I’ve been processing for two days so just wondering what to expect raspberry

That is exactly what I mean….I will keep you all updated.  We should know if the Apple iPod will be on backorder or not soon.

Tyler

Posted: 04 January 2005 09:30 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1828
Joined  2004-12-28

This is a sticky now

Posted: 04 January 2005 11:41 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  71
Joined  2004-10-30

Is there any way to get out of order processing so we could get more offers for a better reward? I was processing for the iPod for 2 days(account #45)  like I said before but figured the $300 cashiers check would help me out more for only 1 more referral.

Posted: 04 January 2005 12:16 PM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  2503
Joined  2004-12-28

question… i noticed you said that you go out to the bank to fill out all the checks and send them out. OfferCentric sends them out via http://www.qchex.com... couldn’t you try it that way?

Posted: 04 January 2005 12:38 PM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2004-11-04
[quote author=“DMoney24”]question… i noticed you said that you go out to the bank to fill out all the checks and send them out. OfferCentric sends them out via http://www.qchex.com... couldn’t you try it that way?

This is something we have never really looked into.  Thanks for the tip…we are looking into it now.  The reason we went with Wells Fargo is because we get money orders free through them.  That’s about the only reason.

Tyler

Posted: 04 January 2005 12:40 PM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2004-11-04
[quote author=“Asmith_84”]Is there any way to get out of order processing so we could get more offers for a better reward? I was processing for the iPod for 2 days(account #45)  like I said before but figured the $300 cashiers check would help me out more for only 1 more referral.

We only offer the gifts that are listed on the site.  You must get 6 refs to get a check.  You cannot get a check for more than $300 either.

Tyler

Posted: 04 January 2005 07:31 PM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2005-01-04

I completed feel serenity for autotech4free, and miracleburn for tech4free.  I only got credit for my autotech offer.  The thing that scares me though is the fact that both of these offers are from the same parent company… Urban Nutrition.  I completed each of these offers individually though, and it cost me money (6 bux s&h) for each.  I followed the terms and conditions… but I’m afraid they might try to screw me out of one of my credits, and screw you out of your advertising dollars.  I’m looking at the pills right now and I really don’t think I’m gonna stay with them…. under the advice of my internist… so I plan on cancelling before they get me on their autoship.  Even if I do cancel, will I still get credit?

Posted: 04 January 2005 07:35 PM   [ # 10 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-12-28

just because they’re from the same company does not mean you wont get credit from them. on the contrary, I’ve done 2 offers from that company and both were credited. As long as they’re 2 different websites/products, you’re all set.

EDIT: BTW let us know if you plan on using qchex :D

Posted: 05 January 2005 12:12 AM   [ # 11 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2005-01-04

Thats good to know… even so, I did both of the offers on the same day, and only one of them has been given credit.  You would think that because its the same company… the credit times would be the same (at least I would think this).  Also, I need to know if I will still receive credit for the offer if I cancel before they get around to crediting (I don’t want them to autoship stuff to me).

Posted: 06 January 2005 09:06 AM   [ # 12 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  112
Joined  2004-09-25

Just read the FAQ just a couple questions.

Do you send out checks every thursday out of every week?

Just want to know since ive been processing for 4 days including today and it’s thursday. Just want to know if it goes out today

thanks!

Posted: 06 January 2005 10:18 AM   [ # 13 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-12-28

cancelling before credit is a bad idea… you probably wont even receive credit.

checks should be going out today from what they’ve said (im just not sure when)... I’ve been processing for a couple weeks :D

Posted: 06 January 2005 11:41 AM   [ # 14 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2004-11-04

Some checks are going out today, but most will go out next Thursday.  We are switching over to qchex.com (thanks dmoney) and this should make sending out checks faster in the future.  No more waiting for Thursday!  :D

Tyler

Posted: 06 January 2005 01:38 PM   [ # 15 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-12-28

yaaaay, was my check one of them (still says order processing)?

Do i get a reward for my suggestion? lol :mischeif:

Posted: 07 January 2005 12:08 PM   [ # 16 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-12-28

You there?

Posted: 09 January 2005 11:03 AM   [ # 17 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  91
Joined  2004-11-27

No more waiting for thursdays except one more for us..

Posted: 10 January 2005 03:34 PM   [ # 18 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2004-12-05

Hi my username is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) on pctech4free I have been in processing for a couple weeks when do you think my memory will ship?

Posted: 10 January 2005 03:39 PM   [ # 19 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  210
Joined  2004-11-16

i think they said in another thread they are doing a shipment this friday

-manxixe

Posted: 10 January 2005 09:04 PM   [ # 20 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]  
Board Apprentice
Joined  2004-12-28

[quote author=“manxixe”]i think they said in another thread they are doing a shipment this friday

-manxixe

thats correct

Posted: 10 January 2005 11:03 PM   [ # 21 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2005-01-10

Just wanted to point out a small error on your pctech4free site.

In your description of the Corsair ram, it should be Corsair XMS not Corsair XMX. Here is their site for referral: http://www.corsairmicro.com/corsair/xms.html

Also, quick question…

For the Netzero offer, will we get credit if we sign up for the Netzero Family Pack?

Thanks for your time.

Posted: 11 January 2005 12:09 AM   [ # 22 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  210
Joined  2004-11-16

from my experience, there is no credit given for the family pack…..you have to subscribe to one of the services that has a monthly fee

-manxixe

Posted: 11 January 2005 01:58 AM   [ # 23 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  718
Joined  2006-04-28

i did netzero like 2 weeks ago.. but i did that family pack thing do i gotta do another offer to get credit?

Posted: 11 January 2005 11:47 AM   [ # 24 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-12-28
[quote author=“TheReturn”]i did netzero like 2 weeks ago.. but i did that family pack thing do i gotta do another offer to get credit?

yes, you only get credit for the platinum or high speed service

Posted: 12 January 2005 10:15 PM   [ # 25 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]  
Board Apprentice
Joined  2004-12-28

are you guys going to ship this friday right ?(remember the webcert :wink: )

1 of 4