Holiday Music Gift Guide
Posted: 23 December 2004 07:28 AM     [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

Oh man I listen to indie and I hate modest mouse :(

haha…at a Tub Ring concert the signer was like Hey if we finish early you can go see modest mouse down the street!

guy next to me is like…is he serious?

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 23 December 2004 07:28 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

If you still havent finished your shopping, which I know I havent :oops: , check out our Holiday Music Gift Guide

We took what we thought was the best over the past year, and put them all into one place. Let us know what you think.

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 23 December 2004 08:41 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  3532
Joined  2004-07-18

In terms of holiday music, I’d also like to recommend Mariah Carey’s Christmas album.  I loooove “O Holy Night” on it.  Plus she’s hot.  :love:

Posted: 23 December 2004 03:55 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1649
Joined  2004-09-14

[quote author=“AndruGearLive”]If you still havent finished your shopping, which I know I havent :oops: , check out our Holiday Music Gift Guide

We took what we thought was the best over the past year, and put them all into one place. Let us know what you think.

I think you might want to take Franz Ferdinand down since they got booed off the spage at Claus Fest (NYC KROCK Radio station Concert) :lol:

And Modest Mouse is awosme.

‹‹ Mods DELETE!      CD labeler ››