[OFFICIAL] 4Daily Discussion Thread
Posted: 17 September 2005 09:29 PM     [ Ignore ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  68
Joined  2005-04-28

I was paid $155 the other day : )

Btw, i was the creator of the original 4Daily Thread… Just so you know raspberry

Signature 

I finally won at Blingo!  Hooray! \o/

Posted: 18 September 2005 12:00 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  100
Joined  2005-09-17

MOD EDIT - Did you not read the original thread? No talking about buying referals.

Posted: 18 September 2005 02:54 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1692
Joined  2005-09-01

Hopefully 4Daily will be back on its feet, I hope John will come out with the new plans asap.  Anyways, those banner impressions are doing great.

Posted: 20 September 2005 03:58 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  586
Joined  2005-09-16

looks like they raised the max surfing limit

Monday September 19, 10pm.
September Payouts

We recently made several important announcements about September payouts. They have been moved to the News section of our Forum. Please read them before contacting us about your payout.

Extra Surfing Time

As a load test for our new servers, we have increased the daily surfing limit from 80 sites to 400 sites for a while. That means you can earn extra credits and win more bonuses each day. Have fun!

UPDATE: That seemed to be a bad idea! we have taken the limit back to 200 to see how that goes for a while.

New Stats on Home Page

Previously, 4Daily.com showed statistics about current members and fees on our FAQ page. We are now showing new stats, this time on our home page.

In line with most other autosurf sites, the new figures are the total members who have joined since we started and the total member fees in all accounts since then.

Many people join and cannot activate their account, or they just want to peek inside or they give up because they can’t surf every day. So the new figure is much higher than our old “current active” members figure.

The new total fees figure is the total of all upgrades since day one. That includes free joining upgrades, upgrades bought with earnings and those bought from outside, both active and expired. Again it is much higher than our old “current active” figure. Some will be shocked at how much money 4Daily has turned over in a little less than a year.

The new figures are updated regularly. They don’t mean much on their own, except as an indicator of our growth. They may also be useful when comparing 4Daily with the many other sites that calculate their displayed figures in a similar way.

Older members may wonder how the new figures compare with the old. We currently have over 73,000 active members and just over $8,000,000 in current unexpired fees. And that is the last time those figures will be reported.

Our Alexa ranking has also been added to our home page to encourage more paid advertising.

We have lots more in store for you, so keep watching this space!

Jim Hunt
CEO, 4Daily.com

Posted: 20 September 2005 05:03 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2005-09-16

looks like their servers couldnt handle it, and they are back to 80 max for now

Posted: 12 October 2005 01:55 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2005-09-16

the msg on their frontpage today…...

Welcome to the revitalised 4Daily.com
Now back to FULL PAYOUTS!

After a wildly successful start in October 2004, 4Daily.com quickly became one of the top two paid-to-surf sites on the Internet. We generated millions of visits for member websites and paid out millions of dollars to thousands of very happy members.

Recently, we suffered a number of severe setbacks that would have shut down any lesser site. But with our determination and the support of many thousands of loyal members, the program has been restructured and is making a fresh start.

You are in the unique position of being able to get in on the “ground floor” of a well established and much loved program. You have an opportunity here that cannot be found anywhere else on the ‘net.

Be sure you understand our new Terms and FAQs fully and consider the risks that may apply to any money you spend.

Then, make the most of the outstanding benefits we can provide.

The snow ball has been cleaned up and returned to the top of the hill! Hang on for another wild ride…

Posted: 12 October 2005 04:56 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2005-09-16

ha
they didnt close down, instead they reset everyone’s accounts and took away their money

Posted: 12 October 2005 10:28 AM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2005-02-21

This is a disgrace!  I have spent months and months of time and money to get my member level up over $3000 and my total earnings to almost $4000.  Now all of the sudden everything is gone and I am back to a 0 balance and $4 member level???!!!!  This is absolute BS, there was absolutely NO WARNING whatsover that this was going to happen.  I could live with the smaller payouts until things got better as I hadn’t planned on to withdraw for quite some time but this is now the last straw.  It has taken me since February of this year and daily surfing since then to get to my current level of earning $120 per day.  Not now, it’s all gone just like that.  What a crock of $h1t!

Not sure if I will continue to waste my time and money with 4Daily anymore, I can’t continue with a company that is constantly changing the rules.  Studiotraffic may be the next frontier.

Posted: 12 October 2005 01:39 PM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2005-10-09

Anyone have a plan for some collections? I’m down, where’s pogue to look at the situation?

Posted: 12 October 2005 07:19 PM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  777
Joined  2005-10-05

Wow they took all the money.

Posted: 13 October 2005 12:21 PM   [ # 10 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  319
Joined  2005-09-29

Holy crap. I put in $100 many many months ago and it’s grown quite a bit.. now it’s back to 0?? I was happy at first that they were back to full payouts but that was at the expense of EVERYONE’S freaking money? Oh my god.

Posted: 18 October 2005 09:50 PM   [ # 11 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  466
Joined  2005-09-14

tjubb credit report or something similar. get your money back man.

Posted: 26 November 2005 10:01 AM   [ # 12 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2005-10-09

They’ve totally owned all former members….a few idiots still invest in that program….may god be with them.

Posted: 26 November 2005 11:35 AM   [ # 13 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2005-09-16

no reason to think they wont be good for new members for a good 6 months to a year before they screw everyone again
there is money to be made with them.. but Im not interested in it, not after having my account reset before

Posted: 26 November 2005 11:54 AM   [ # 14 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  87
Joined  2005-10-23

why is this an official discussion thread when so many people got scammed

Posted: 26 November 2005 09:35 PM   [ # 15 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2005-09-16

not sure ‘scammed’ is the word you want to use
many screwed, but not really scammed

4daily paid regularly for about a year and was one of the preferred sites of its kind..
they screwed everyone at one time.. but MANY of those people were alreay WELL into profit, so I cant imagine many people can say there were scammed when they made cash off a site..
we all knew it was coming on hard times at the end, but we didnt watch the warning signs and jump ship

i would assume they are back to running fullforce and will probably make alot of people alot of money until their growth slows again…

all of these sites have the same concept and all of them WILL screw all its users eventually.. Once growth slips to a point that it cant handle the existing users, the sites will go under.

Posted: 25 December 2005 02:57 AM   [ # 16 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  310
Joined  2005-09-20

Anyone have any input about the owner Jim Hunt giving up and letting another company take over 4Daily.com? Discuss..

Posted: 07 January 2006 03:55 PM   [ # 17 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2005-09-20

No info here? They are under new managment….anyone have any ideas as to what will happen now?

Posted: 06 February 2006 02:23 AM   [ # 18 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2005-09-20

4Daily.com Site Closed Sunday February 5, 2006

4Daily is gone

Closed up and left!

Posted: 03 November 2010 04:02 AM   [ # 19 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-11-03

is anyone know similar website like this? i use 4daily several years ago. there are too many scam this day.