1 of 4
A message to users about offer credit issues
Posted: 11 November 2004 09:44 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2004-11-11

[quote author=“Jinfull”]anybody having trubble w/ petchews?

did it 3/14, says 2 days for completion
and my ref did an offer about that same time, but he didnt get green yet

Yeah, I am ..

PetChews Pending as of: 4/15/2005 :cry:

I’ve pretty much given up on it and filled out MiracleBurn today. I have 3 doggies anyways so hopefully I will get the Pet Chews.

Posted: 11 November 2004 09:44 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Initiation
Joined  2004-11-11

Hello,

This is our first post in this forum as we try to get more in touch with our users. We will be posting in other site forums as time permits but decided to start here due to the amount of activity on this site.

We want to thank all of our users for making our sites a success. We’ve got plenty more sites and great stuff for you to get as well as fresh new offers.

We’d like to start out by addressing the growing number of people who are posting that they have not received credit for their offers. Please note that this thread is not meant as a place for individuals to ask us about their specific account. For that, contact us by email and we will follow-up with you.

First, we’d like to point out that statistically only .062% of all offers done by our users are not credited. If you subtract from this fraction of a percent the users who did not follow all instructions, signed up for an account and immediately canceled it or have sent us fraudulent confirmation emails (taking confirmation emails from a legit completion, then sharing it and changing the info) you can see that an extremely small number fall through the cracks.

Unfortunately, we have no control whatsoever over how long it takes to receive a credit. This is 100% in the hands of the advertisers. When a user sends us a confirmation email for an offer they did not receive credit for after the posted wait period, we send it to the advertisers once a week. If they simply overlooked the user, they credit them. If the user did not meet the advertiser’s requirements, they do not receive credit and there is nothing more we can do.

Please keep in mind that different offers take different amounts of time to credit. Also keep in mind that these the delay times noted on our offer page are worst case estimates and not absolute. Some times advertisers become back logged or get a spike in traffic and there is simply nothing that we can do about this. We update our system with offer completions usually twice a day. Any more would do no good as advertisers typically update our accounts in batches, not constantly throughout the day.

We know that some users legitimately completed offers and had to wait several weeks, we have put measures in place to get these offers reviewed and credited by the advertisers. As of today, 90% of the back logged offers were reviewed and most credited, the remainder will be processed very soon.

eFax and Stamps.com have generated some of the most complaints. eFax got extremely back logged and this is why they asked us to take down their offer, so that they can get caught up. Stamps.com has led to some user issues since it’s a more complex process than most of the other offers, also they seem to be a little slow in sending us credits. Please be patient if you are waiting on an eFax or Stamps.com offer credit. eFax will be coming back once they are caught up.

On a final note, if you are sending us fraudulent confirmation emails or are signing up for offers then immediately canceling your accounts you won’t get credit. If you send us a fake confirmation email or an email from an account you immediately canceled to pass on to the advertiser, they will know right away that your completion was not valid. The advertisers are not dumb and won’t give credit for leads that are obviously worthless to them.

Over 99% of our users complete offers and are successfully given credit and never have an issue. If you are one of the few who have an issue and legitimately completed the offer, we are more than happy to help you get your rightly earned credit.

Thank you for your time,
OfferCentric

Posted: 11 November 2004 09:49 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  4472
Joined  2004-12-22

hi!!

Posted: 11 November 2004 09:49 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  421
Joined  2004-10-24

offercentric.
may i be the first to say:

we love your customer support.

cheers.

Posted: 11 November 2004 09:50 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  799
Joined  2005-09-17

Thanks offercentric! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! You have some great deals out there.  can’t wait til the minimotos4free comes out…when does that come out? MORE OFFERCENTRIC!

Offercentric kicks Gratis’  :wink:

they also have the best customer service!

Posted: 11 November 2004 09:53 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-12-22
[quote author=“xxxscreamattxxx”]Thanks offercentric!  You have some great deals out there.  can’t wait til the minimotos4free comes out…when does that come out?

YES GOOD QUESTION!!

When does this beautiful site launch and whats the required referrals :D !?!

Posted: 11 November 2004 09:55 PM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2004-10-24

funny enough - if that had been gratis, i would have had a hundred questions (not even personal ones) for them. but everything runs so smoothly at offercentric, i really have nothing to say again, but thanks.

except, one thing.

can you look into getting some new offers?
i mean, theres a lot of sites out there that im sure you know of. many offers are just repeated over & over. its getting stale. entertain us with more cool offers we can participate in!

cheers.

Posted: 11 November 2004 10:05 PM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Initiation
Joined  2004-11-11

Xcaret - Hello smile

hemingway2 - Thanks we really do make customer service a top priority and it’s only going to get better, we have a very nice customer service system in development which is customized to how we do business and should cut the response times down even further. We are also going to improve the FAQ to be easier to read and find answers with.

xxxscreamattxxx - We’re excited about the minimoto site too, we all want one our self even if we do look dumb on them smile
We had planned to release 2-3 more sites this month but we decided that instead of spiting out the same sites over and over with different items that we needed to tweak our system to allow slightly different types of sites. Some groups of items vary a lot in price and it forces us to limit our selection. The new sites will solve this problem and give users a better selection.

Also, there will be a cash option for bonus items in the next day or so.

New Offers
On the topic of new offers, we know exactly what you mean. We are looking at adding new offers several times a week and usually only find one or two so we do add new ones on a regular basis but it’s a trickle. We’re going to add quite a few more new ones over the next few weeks but they may not all be the super easy ones that we know you guys like. The problem is there are only so many advertisers out there doing these, this is why everyone has them. We’re looking to add more offers for things that you’d buy/signup for anyhow so that if you are going to do it, you can do it through us and get your credit.

Posted: 11 November 2004 10:06 PM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  2742
Joined  2004-09-29

Thank you OfferCentric for all the stuff you sent and for all the sites you have launched so far. Awesome that you are trying to stay competitive. :D smile

Posted: 11 November 2004 10:12 PM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1828
Joined  2004-12-28

[quote author=“OfferCentric”]Xcaret - Hello smile

hemingway2 - Thanks we really do make customer service a top priority and it’s only going to get better, we have a very nice customer service system in development which is customized to how we do business and should cut the response times down even further.

Thats why I like OfferCentric!! Their customer support is awesone… Im going to make a website/guide!!

xxxscreamattxxx - We’re excited about the minimoto site too, we all want one our self even if we do look dumb on them smile
We had planned to release 2-3 more sites this month but we decided that instead of spiting out the same sites over and over with different items that we needed to tweak our system to allow slightly different types of sites. Some groups of items vary a lot in price and it forces us to limit our selection. The new sites will solve this problem and give users a better selection.

Also, there will be a cash option for bonus items in the next day or so.

The cash option is also good for the bonus. No need for shipping, or waiting for your gift….

New Offers
On the topic of new offers, we know exactly what you mean. We are looking at adding new offers several times a week and usually only find one or two so we do add new ones on a regular basis but it’s a trickle. We’re going to add quite a few more new ones over the next few weeks but they may not all be the super easy ones that we know you guys like. The problem is there are only so many advertisers out there doing these, this is why everyone has them. We’re looking to add more offers for things that you’d buy/signup for anyhow so that if you are going to do it, you can do it through us and get your credit.

New offers will be good. Now that they are several “free sites”, users ussually sign up for offers/services that they wont use… If you add new offers, users might be interested in the signing up for it

[quote author=“omcantu”] Awesome that you are trying to stay competitive. :D smile

Indeed

Posted: 11 November 2004 10:44 PM   [ # 10 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
Might As Well Be A Mod
Total Posts:  13561
Joined  2005-03-07

sweet. Okay nice to know that it wasnt just me having difficulty with stamps and efax haha. Had to be those 2 offers. Anyhow thnx again for comming over here and patching up your problems and explaining to everyone. A Mod should sticky this for the meantime.

Posted: 11 November 2004 10:51 PM   [ # 11 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
Board Apprentice
Joined  2004-12-28

I’ll stick ip for a couple of days… its a common question

Posted: 11 November 2004 10:55 PM   [ # 12 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-12-22

hope your still here,

About freemegapixels, when will i get my referrals transfered from there to my cameras4free account ? :D

A camera is what i really need so im just wondering :D

Posted: 11 November 2004 10:56 PM   [ # 13 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
Might As Well Be A Mod
Joined  2005-03-07

haha i think offercentric has left the building.

Posted: 11 November 2004 11:00 PM   [ # 14 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-12-22

[quote author=“gohan_bcc1”]haha i think offercentric has left the building.

lol! yeah i think so :(

Posted: 11 November 2004 11:03 PM   [ # 15 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
Might As Well Be A Mod
Joined  2005-03-07

minimotos… i cant effin wait.

Posted: 11 November 2004 11:04 PM   [ # 16 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-12-22

[quote author=“gohan_bcc1”]minimotos… i cant effin wait.

i swear once it launches im going to start shooting bullets in the air lol..

if im late on it, those bullets aint going in the air, but to ME LOL !

Posted: 11 November 2004 11:10 PM   [ # 17 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
Might As Well Be A Mod
Joined  2005-03-07

haha yeah its gonna be great.

Posted: 12 November 2004 01:37 AM   [ # 18 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  599
Joined  2004-12-22

Thanks “offercentric”! It’s very nice to see some feedback on a user level. We all know you must be so extremely busy so taking the time to stop in and say “hi” and update us is even more awesome.

We are all very happy with the sites and I know offer centric is my personal favorite company to deal with. Not only do you offer the best selections (and you update and change them when asked by your users) but your service and quality is 10 times better than any other out there.

I for one thank you for your great service and great sites. I “almost” feel bad everytime I get enough referrals to order something since I want you to make as much money as possible for a while to ensure you are around to keep up the great work….yeah I said almost heheh. But really, I know a ton of people support your efforts so far.

EDIT* PS of the 8 offers I have done for Offer Centric sites all have now been credited. Although 2 were slow to get credited I honestly believe it was the advertisers that missed them and NOT Offer Centric. Thank you for making sure they were credited smile.

Oh and FU to the scammers that try to fraud the system and make it harder for all of us.

Signature 

zSIFT.com = All your Myspace needs. Tools and resources to pimp your profiles.

Posted: 12 November 2004 02:05 AM   [ # 19 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  123
Joined  2004-11-06

Offercentric,

You should do like a GraphicCards4free.com or notebookpc4free.com

I would definitely sign up, and tons of my friends! Thats all what they been lusting after!

Posted: 12 November 2004 05:35 AM   [ # 20 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]  
Board Apprentice
Joined  2004-12-28

[quote author=“Gragger”]Offercentric,

You should do like a GraphicCards4free.com or notebookpc4free.com

I would definitely sign up, and tons of my friends! Thats all what they been lusting after!

Graphics card is not that common

Posted: 12 November 2004 06:49 AM   [ # 21 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]  
Initiation
Joined  2004-11-11

gohan_bcc1 - Sorry that you were having trouble with those offers, we’re trying to be quicker to spot problematic offers and remove them. The ad network we got eFax through as told us they should have their issues worked out very soon and then we can put the offer back up. Stamps.com seems to just be slow at the moment. Some offers like Netflix take over 2 weeks to credit which is why we removed it for now as users didn’t notice just how long it takes and were writing in a lot about it.

Xcaret - We’re giving FreeMegaPixels.com users till the end of the month to signup on Cameras4Free.com after which MegaPixels will send us a list of all their users and which ones completed which offers as well as funds in their SearchCactus account for those offers. Once all this is in our hands we will credit accounts. So it will take some time still but it will get done.

Scilynt - Thanks for the kind words, glad you like the sites/service and that your offer credits are all up to date.

Gragger - Hmm, might be something we’d do.

Posted: 12 November 2004 07:54 AM   [ # 22 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]  
Might As Well Be A Mod
Joined  2005-03-07

alrighty thnx for the information.

Posted: 12 November 2004 10:23 AM   [ # 23 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  59
Joined  2004-11-03

Offercentric,

Any ETA as to when you will allow Canadians? thanks.

Posted: 12 November 2004 10:40 AM   [ # 24 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  62
Joined  2004-11-01

any idea of when stamps.com will credit? my friend did it on wednesday and its my last referral i need to be credited!

Posted: 12 November 2004 10:58 AM   [ # 25 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2004-10-24

Hey OfferCentric.

The contact form is broken eh.

There was a problem processing your request

Our system encountered a problem trying to process your last request. Our support staff has been notified of the problem and will be fixing the issue ASAP.

If you require further assistance click on the “Contact support” link below or if you wish to re-try your last action, click “Return to last page”.

cheers.

1 of 4