Gwah! Problems after Problems
Posted: 06 November 2004 01:39 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2004-09-15

increase virtual memory, but you should have enough ram unless your running a LOT of things. right click my comp-advance-under performance click setting-then the advance tab-and under virtual memory change it. but yea that is weird, try download the drive from the manufactures website..

Posted: 06 November 2004 01:39 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2004-09-15

1) Recently I’ve dumped win ME and now using XP PRO.  Everything was going GREAT until I put in the CD that came with my printer. It loads up, and BAM “OUT of Memory”(or something like that). It continues the installation, but with MAD amounts of errors. After this is done, it restarts and the printer doesn’t work!!! So I did some digging around and find out that I got a “!” next to parallel devices. No clue as how to fix it. Ok, after all this, I went into Printers in the control panel and went into “add a printer”. I got “Operation could not be completed”. WHAT IS GOIN ON!!!!

Note: I used blackviper.com to go into services.msc. Perhaps I needed one of those 345730497 services to install a printer? Any help?

2) I have a SVCD file in my computer that i want to watch, it didn’t work on WMP at first until I got a codec for it, It works, but it went REALLY slow. SO I d/led with other codec or something and now it goes awesome…except there is NO SOUND. Does anyone have something or point me to the direction where I can watch that file with maximum satisfaction.

Thank you.
—-
Mr. Burns: I’ll keep it short and sweet—Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business.

Posted: 06 November 2004 05:07 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  46
Joined  2004-11-02

how much RAM does your pc have ?

and i dont watch SVCD files with WMP, uninstall all your codecs and intall kLite Codec Pack. its awsome. and use PowerDVD to watch SVCD files. WMP is only good for divx,xvid,...

thats how i do it, no problem what so ever

Posted: 06 November 2004 03:20 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2004-09-15

384 RDRAM PC800
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) ghz
Geforce2 MX
XP Pro Version 5.1.2600 Build 2600

And To install kLite Codec, I’m assuming I need Kazaa Lite?