Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1011
Joined  2005-01-15

i was wonderin if a mod can move this to Sports. lol

Posted: 07 September 2004 12:47 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1011
Joined  2005-01-15

Any1 watch wrestling? i been watchin it since i was like 5, and im 19 now. even tho the outcome of the matches are predetermined i still like watchin it. i watch WWE Raw every Monday nite. i dont like Smackdown that much tho. i watch it sumtimes. and i love the WWE games. i cant wait til Smackdown vs. Raw to come out on PS2 end of November

Posted: 07 September 2004 02:38 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  3690
Joined  2004-12-22

i used to watch it as a kid. i’ll check it out every now and then, mainly while i’m trying to find something else to do besides hw. its just amusing to watch sometimes, and even though its all predetermined and stuff, its always cool to watch someone go flying across the ring.

Posted: 10 September 2004 02:53 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1794
Joined  2004-08-03

i used to be a big fan of it when i was little.  Now i just dont care about it no more, watch it often when i have time.  The only good thing about wrestling now is with all the hot chicks featured in it.

Posted: 19 September 2004 02:54 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2004-09-17

I love watching wrestling. With a hard day on Monday getting up and all, and on Thursday’s when you just want it to be Friday so you can get to the weekend. I enjoy just taking a step back from that stuff and just relax and cheer on my favorite entertainers.

If you watch wrestling reply to this and tell me who is your favorite. Mine is John Cena and Stephanie McMahon.

Posted: 19 September 2004 06:29 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  377
Joined  2004-07-30

ive watched it since 1995 but i rarely watch it now, its so corny now

Posted: 19 September 2004 06:58 PM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  335
Joined  2004-08-06

Oh man, I used to *LOVE* watching WWF wayyy back in the day.  Once when hogan was there, ultimate warrior, bret the hitman heart, big daddy cool diesel (woot!), razor ramon, undertaker…ahhh the good old days.  Then it all went to hell when all the cool people started leaving.  Then after a while, DX appeared, was kinda cool, then it went away. 

I even went to two live events, one of them being the 1998 Royal Rumble on pay per view in San Jose Arena, kicked major ass man.  I loved watching Monday Night Raw every week with my dad.  I even used to buy the pay-per-views every month.  It was also cool when they had competition with WCW.  Now there’s nothing.  Only one, much like Micro$oft.  Then everything went to SERIOUS crap when they changed their name from WWF to WWE because of the whiny people at the world wildlife fund.  After the name change, I never bothered watching it anymore.  I even cancelled my subscription to WWF Raw magazine because it started going downhill big time.  The magazine wasn’t what it was meant to be anymore.  :x

Posted: 30 September 2004 06:06 PM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Might As Well Be A Mod
Total Posts:  13561
Joined  2005-03-07

yeha i used to love it. i watch it here and there. I liked that pie eating contest with the Rock though haha.

‹‹ The US Open      NFL Tomorrow ››