What is the hardest game out there?
Posted: 13 August 2004 10:58 AM     [ Ignore ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  3532
Joined  2004-07-18

For some reason, I haven’t been able to beat FFX.  I get to this major boss about 3/4 of the way through, and he kills my party members in one turn.  I’d have to replay the whole game just to try to prepare and steal enough abilities for the encounter again, with the correct nodes layout.  :x

Posted: 13 August 2004 04:34 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  699
Joined  2004-07-27

i’m not totally sure.. i only get to play a certain amount of games as I don’t have (nor have the money for) the new consoles..

just felt like asking.. am I the only one that can’t stand games that are too hard?  Not that I won’t play them.. but I get frustrated very easily when I play a hard game and I end up cheating haha.  I try not to but sometimes.. i’m just not very good I guess haha.

Posted: 13 August 2004 06:48 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Know It All
Total Posts:  6460
Joined  2004-12-22
[quote author=“HectorGearLive”]For some reason, I haven’t been able to beat FFX.  I get to this major boss about 3/4 of the way through, and he kills my party members in one turn.  I’d have to replay the whole game just to try to prepare and steal enough abilities for the encounter again, with the correct nodes layout.  :x

I saw the end of FFX!!!!  😛 and I didn’t even play it. LOL

I had my boyfriend play it for me the entire way, and he beat it for me. It was a pretty cool game. =)

Posted: 13 August 2004 08:08 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

I hear Battletoads is the hardest game ever…

For me, the original Ninja Turtles game (NES) was just ridiculously hard :x

Oh, and beating Vega in Street Fighter II 😢

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 13 August 2004 09:53 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  699
Joined  2004-07-27

[quote author=“AndruGearLive”]

For me, the original Ninja Turtles game (NES) was just ridiculously hard :x

holy crap i love that game.. haha

Posted: 13 August 2004 11:03 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Know It All
Total Posts:  6460
Joined  2004-12-22

Never heard of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles video game. I think that any game on Playstation is really hard, to be honest =P Except I’m really getting into that La Pucelle game. Probably ‘cause it’s the only game I know how to play. Ha!

Posted: 14 August 2004 04:39 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  335
Joined  2004-08-06

I agree that the original ninja turtles on NES is indeed very difficult.  So difficult, that I never even bothered to play it again.

BUT! the second ninja turtles game on the NES fricken KICKED ASS!!!  the best *ever*!

Posted: 16 August 2004 04:43 AM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  3532
Joined  2004-07-18

[quote author=“KingSting”]I agree that the original ninja turtles on NES is indeed very difficult.  So difficult, that I never even bothered to play it again.

BUT! the second ninja turtles game on the NES fricken KICKED ASS!!!  the best *ever*!

I rented that thing, and almost destroyed my controller in the process.  :x   You try to save Donatello for when you really need him, but the game just clobbers you.  I’d love to try it again now that I’m older. :evil:

Posted: 16 August 2004 05:49 AM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  3690
Joined  2004-12-22

dunk hunt is pretty hard…the levels are never ending, so you either lose or give up eventually.

Posted: 16 August 2004 05:52 PM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  169
Joined  2004-07-29
[quote author=“HectorGearLive”]For some reason, I haven’t been able to beat FFX.  I get to this major boss about 3/4 of the way through, and he kills my party members in one turn.  I’d have to replay the whole game just to try to prepare and steal enough abilities for the encounter again, with the correct nodes layout.  :x

Is it seymour 3? the one where he changes attacks from fire to ice to lightning etc…?

Posted: 06 June 2008 10:49 PM   [ # 10 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  299
Joined  2008-06-06

I would say illbleed. its impossible-just impossible