Lost or forgot your Windows 8/7 or XP local administrator password? Suppose a situation where you find yourself locked out without an administrator password but you need to use the computer urgently, No problem. There is a quick way to reset lost Windows 8/7/XP local administrator password easily!
PCUnlocker is the utterly awesome Windows password recovery software that allows you to reset Windows local administrator password from a bootable CD or USB drive. It’s instant and simple!
How to Reset Windows 8/7/XP Local Administrator Password?
1. Download the PCUnlocker software, which comes as an ISO image. Unzip the download file, you’ll find the pcunlocker.iso file.
2. Burn the ISO image file to a blank CD or USB stick using any ISO burning freeware such as ISO2Disc or BurnCDCC.
3. Insert the CD or USB stick into the target computer that you want to reset lost Windows local administrator password for.
4. Set the computer to boot from the CD/USB. To do this you need to set CD or removal device as the first boot device in computer BIOS.
5. After booting from the CD/USB, it will launch the PCUnlocker program which shows you a list of local accounts existing on your Windows system.
6. Select the local administrator account and then click on the Reset Password button, it will reset Windows local administrator password immediately.
Restart the computer and remove the CD/USB drive, you can then log back into Windows local administrator account without a password! If you ever need to reset forgotten Windows local administrator password, this is the right place for you to learn how it can be done.