51 Word Count
Posted: 31 July 2013 04:21 AM     [ Ignore ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2013-07-14

com welcome to visit the reading of books, the latest, fastest,Louboutin handbags outlet, hottest original serial work to do in the beginning!  four hundred and twentieth eight chapters wedding Updated 2013-3-16 17:50:51 Word Count: 3166 Dan Guoguo hall where the king sat cold,Christian louboutin handbags for less, thin body curled into a ball, like a bear to leave the beloved the land of ghosts, only when the opening show sense of presence. “Ah, stone country’s prime minister, and my right hand man, not seen you for a long time and you are the prime minister, right? I remember very clear of.
“How do you know?” Gu Shen was flatly asked the killer to kill time try not to speak,christian louboutin handbags, if the bell weighing aware of this fact, they would understand that there are things that have to talk. “Look, you want to kill me, so I could not help observing flaws, start looking for the best parts of your favorite knife in the neck down, is not it?” Gu Shen as smiled, looking for a chair to sit down, he was a bit like The Postman Strikes Commandery, hidden beneath the surface of the old slick a very sensitive heart, “This is a problem, we have to put it a good solution.” Initially, Zhong Heng teach killer is what is “to explore the truth” and what is “problem solving”, and now, he had to solve their own problems.
com welcome to visit the reading of books, the latest, fastest,Black christian louboutin bags, hottest original serial work to do in the beginning!  Chapter 73 nights kill Updated 2012-9-13 10:10:44 Word Count: 3214 Master Gu Shen did not think would want to kill the Malian man, his not liking the two words shred the beholder, but did not think he would let apprentice hands. “Why?” Gu Shen was blurted, iron cold front stared sternly at him, he knows he said something stupid things. “I did not knife.” Outburst, he knows he has made a mistake.