Video Recovery
Posted: 08 September 2012 04:52 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2012-08-23

Recently, several classmates and me took part in a video competition about friendship. As long as there is free time, we are in this competition to prepare, and my main job is video capture and video editing.  In order to make it better, I borrowed a high-quality camera from my neighbor.

And last week, we spent two days in the video manufacture. After I returned the camera to my neighbor, I decided to edit the video night after night, for the next day is the match date. However, when I start to sort out, I found I missed one part, it must in the camera. When I came to my neighbor’ house again, he was so regret to tell me, he deleted all the video just now. Oh, my god. It was too late to make one again!

I calmed down as soon as possible. I know it must can recover the video, because of the omnipotence of science and technology. I ran home, turn on the computer, google search” Video Recovery ” . I found the best way is use the recovery software. I chose a tool called Tenorshare Data Recovery.  Here are how I recover video. First, I installed it and run it on the computer. Second,  choose the recovery mode according to your need, my neighbor just deleted my video files, click “Deleted Recovery”. Third,  highlight the partition where I lost my videos. Click “Scan” to search recoverable files. Fourth, all files will be listed in a window explorer-style interface, and I can easily specify my lost videos. Tick the types of files that you want to recover. Last, just click “Recover” to begin to rescue video. The steps just so easy.

Luckily, with this video recovery software, I got the lost part back. Quite an experience!