‘Giant rat’ terrorising nyers killed
Posted: 19 October 2011 08:50 PM     [ Ignore ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-10-13

A “giant rat” terrorising a ny hoemployingproject has been stabbed to death by a person armed with a pitchfork. HoemployingAuthority worker Jose Rivera impaled the largerodent this month when he was filling rat holes on the Marcy Houses complex in Brooklyn. It was certainly one of 3 that came running out of the opening. “I hit it one time and that it was still moving,” Mr Rivera told the brand ny Daily News.“I hit all of it over again and that is the reason once It died — i am not fearful of rats but i used to be fearful of being bitten.” Marcy Houses Tennant Association head Naomi Coldirectly told the brand newspaper there were reported sightings of the enormous rat for no less than six years, at the same time asother residents said cats living there feared it and other rats. “They party and gang up at the cats,” resident Stephanie Davis told the Daily News.Animal experts who’ve seen the photo said it was in all probskilla Gambian pouched rat, that is a popularpet. The animal had probably escaped or been discarded by previous owners.Marcy Houses is the hoemployingproject where famous rapper Jay-Z grew up.