Callaway RAZR X Iron Set can Improve level?
Posted: 26 September 2011 02:51 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2011-09-15

Do you have ever tried the Callaway RAZR X Iron Set? In fact, I bought this club so I can improve my golf game. cheap golf clubs I like this because you can adjust the loft with Flight Control Technology (FCT) and face angle with Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP) technology to promote greater distance.

The new RAZR X irons on igolfyoo.com is Callaway’s new flagship.razr x Introduced for the 2011 season, the leader in technology vowed to provide an iron to the masses that would deliver in distance and forgiveness with a wide-sole, with retaining playability and turf interaction of a thin-sole. Team Callaway made this monumental task look easy. The Callaway RAZR X Irons are designed to give you incredible feel, while allowing you to maintain your distance; they allow for a large amount of forgiveness when you do not get a center hit as well.diablo irons The technology used to make the RAZR X irons is the newest and is the technology that is going to lead to a much different type of design in many golf clubs.

Whether you are a high handicap golfer or you are a single digit handicap golfer you will find that the Callaway RAZR X Irons are a great addition to your bag. They will give you shorter birdie putts and a better chance to score on longer holes and shorter holes.ping drivers g20 This means you can go from shooting a score that you are okay with to shooting scores that you are not used to shooting because they are much lower than your average score.