Scotty Cameron Putter,your sensible choice!
Posted: 20 September 2011 02:36 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2011-09-15

I have been thorougly pleased with my purchase. The Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter on golfnewspace.com is easy to hit, and the adjustments can be made to suit any player’s game, Golf Equipment For Sale which is a distinct advantage.

The Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 putter is precision milled with circular weights in the heel and toe. It features a high toe set-up that reduces the tendency for players to raise the toe and aim left of target, Golf Clubs For Sale and a stepless steel shaft for a clean, unbroken playing position appearance. Tour-inspired cosmetics include three large red dots on the back of the putter, three smaller red dots on the heel of the face, and distinct Studio Select graphics, shaftband and headcover.

The model name is engraved into the sole, and the soft 303 stainless material delivers a crisp, solid feel at impact and enhances durability for a timeless style. In addition, the Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 can be lie adjusted +/- 2 degrees off of the standard 71 degrees and come with six different grip options.I think it’s a Sensible choice on Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter. Do you think so?

Online Golf Clubs:
taylormade burner 2.0
callaway x24 irons
callaway x22 irons