Extraordinary everything!
Posted: 08 December 2010 01:20 AM     [ Ignore ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2010-09-20

ER(Emergency Room) dvd is without a doubt, the best one on television. The one thing that I like most about this show is the atmosphere and setting. Has anyone ever admired the detail put into County General? I think it’s great that there is at least one intelligent show on the air.

Not only is the hospital well set up, but so is the cast. All of the characters do a superb job of portraying doctors with the exception of Michael Michele’s character. (Sorry if this offends any fans.) The scripts are so well written and I can’t imagine writing one every week. Thanks to the writers, producers, etc. for giving us a high-paced dramatic show.

The one thing that I find very unique is that each week new patients comes in with new injuries. With all the episodes they’ve done over the years, you would think that they would repeat some of their cases, but they don’t.

From the scrubs to the trauma, I love everything about the show. With ER topping the ratings chart each week, I will continue to watch and be amazed. I am going to hate to see ER(Emergency Room) dvd go off the air.

Posted: 08 December 2010 08:32 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-12-07

I watched one episode once and i really liked it, is it available on youtube?