PS3 Games - Two Sides of the Same Coin
Posted: 15 November 2010 10:53 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-11-15

What’s up everyone? It is just the time for some fun and real frolic to dust off the tiredness and stress of your job. I am talking about PlayStation 3, the latest console from Sony entertaining both the kids as well as the adults equally. With hectic work schedules from 9 to 11, we definitely deserve the luxury of relaxation. You can never ever get anything much better than this gaming mania. It will simply be the world where we can be the stars with nothing and absolutely nothing to worry about.

Now, let me introduce you to our new friend Mr.PS3 Games. The most adorable character about our friend is that it doesn’t include any hand held game console or mobile phones which run a completely different version of the game under the same name. It is an updatable software and operating system of PS3 that seems to be identical to PSP. The graphic used is none other than 3D computer graphics API software.

Something that is definitely guaranteed is we can watch it blossom as time goes into a machine that has something for everyone. A fact that can’t be denied is Sony electronics’ dream of PS3 has become the entertainment hub of every house today.

As everything else this too does have its pros n cons. When it helps in brain development, increases alertness and gives us a great deal of relaxation, it does produce a lot many couch potatoes too. Limiting the co curricular activities and exercise to just movement of eyeballs and fingers leaving an imprint on the couch. But this isn’t a strong enough reason to deprive the opportunity for enjoyment. The success rate has gone to an extent where media has even launched play station official magazine. You can check them online also for some great and updated news on the console. The top names you should definitely remember are:

1. Final fantasy XII walkthroughs.

2. God of war III walkthroughs

3. Dead rising 2 walkthrough.

4. Red dead redemption walkthrough.

5. Heavy rain walk through.

I would say my personal favorite is heavy rain walkthrough. Try it and I assure, you will never regret it. So guys what are you waiting for? Go ahead and enter the world of PlayStation 3 games and realize what you have been missing till now. It will certainly be the world where you’ll mark your domain and leave an imprint of joy!

Posted: 12 May 2011 04:26 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  87
Joined  2010-09-24

it’s interesting and i have played it.  games and tv shows are best source of entertainment.