NUMB3RS are you still bored with math? nope!
Posted: 28 October 2010 09:41 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  50
Joined  2010-09-25

NUMB3RS is a drama about FBI agent Don Eppes (Rob Morrow), who recruits his mathematical-genius brother, Charlie (David Krumholtz) to help the Bureau solve a wide range of challenging crimes in Los Angeles. The two brothers take on the most confounding criminal cases from a very distinctive perspective. Numb3rs offers a fresh and interesting look at the worlds of law andmathematics. NUMB3RS will be a bit much for some folks; lots of quick moving thoughts, fast ideas and not a lot of gun play. There is a quote of another kind in the quotes list for this show…In the past, math for me was so boring and difficult. While after watching this show, I found math is so cool and even can be used in this different way..math is fantastic! NUMB3RS is a CLEVER and Entertaining New Crime show! The crimes are dull and the way Charlie Eppes solves them sometimes make the FBI look pretty incompetent. It is noy only involved the mathematical formula, but include another dark line, that is, the family relationship of CHARLIE and the DON and their father which give me a deeply impression…NUMB3RS is a wonderful show you cannot miss!!

Numb3rs Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset

Numb3rs Season 6 DVD Boxset

95515_d0233r_thumbnail.jpg

Posted: 29 December 2010 12:53 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  40
Joined  2010-06-14

Nicolas Falacci and Cheryl Heuton has created a wondrous Police procedural Crime drama. you have fabulous collection of its DVD’s and David Krumholtz given awesome performance in this show.

Posted: 11 January 2011 04:55 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-01-06

I now about this series come previewed in AXN and i liked watching that and want to know more updates about this.
http://www.fanbullet.com

Posted: 28 January 2011 02:57 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2011-01-06

good bro i like it..