the quotes from “one tree hill”
Posted: 23 October 2010 01:10 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2010-10-15

I am in love with this One Tree Hill DVD Box Set. I absolutely adore Chad Michael Murray, and am so glad I made the time to sit down and watch thisOne Tree Hill DVD Box Set on its’ premiere night. I haven’t missed an episode since. One Tree Hill DVD Box Set is full of lessons for teens with a crappy attitude towards life, and it doesn’t hurt that Chad is one of the characters teaching us these lessons. Yes, the story line is a little crazy and hectic, but deep down, there is a lot of love between characters. Hilarie and Chad look wonderful together on screen and have an undeniably great chemistry. James and Chad have a good chemistry as well, and I can’t wait to see how their relationship evolves. I am hoping that they will become better friends. I wouldn’t miss an episode for any reason. I am obsessed, and I’m perfectly alright with that.
the quotes in this show may attract you

At this moment, there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make

it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men, that war with good. And some are good, struggling with

evil. 6 billion people in the world. 6 billion souls. And sometimes, all you need is one.—————lucus

Every song has a CODA, a final movement. Whether it fades out or crashes away. Every song ends. Is that any reason not to enjoy

the music? The truth is, there is nothing to be afraid of. It’s just life”———————-peyton

Posted: 06 January 2011 01:54 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2010-12-04

Thanks for providing the link. I was looking for it for a long long time.

Posted: 22 February 2011 12:09 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-12-17

Lucas is so poetic.

Posted: 22 February 2011 12:39 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-02-22

Wow! This is so nice of you!. I am also obsessed in watching One tree hill. We should talk about it here. hehehe..

Thanks for sharing and keep us updated.