Successful IRA Real Estate Investing in Tough Times
Posted: 22 October 2010 12:01 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-10-21

IRA investments are suffering right now. The stock market is plunging, the real estate market is a disaster, and the economy is wobbly. So why would you consider an IRA real estate investment in such tough times?

Any time is a good time for IRA real estate investments, with a proviso. And it’s a big proviso. You have to choose the right real estate investment for your IRA. Choose wrong, for either an IRA real estate investment or any other IRA investment, and you’ve got a disaster. But choose the right real estate investment for your IRA and you’ll set yourself up well for a comfortable retirement.

That’s equally true now, when times are tough, because there are some excellent IRA real estate investments available if you know where they are.

IRA investing isn’t easy. Of course you could do what 96% of the population do with their IRA investments. Leave the investing to your custodian, and if you do chances are that like everyone else you’ll get a return of around 4% - 9% per annum. Not the sort of return that is going to result in a comfortable worry free retirement.

Posted: 22 October 2010 02:45 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-10-22

It’s hard to say a good Web site to find. Very happy here and I think I’m for is coming. Posts are great and full of good insight. I’m coming back here for new updates will be glad to keep in check.

Posted: 08 October 2011 10:52 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-10-08
shaunhenriques - 22 October 2010 03:01 AM

IRA investments are suffering right now. The stock market is plunging, the real estate market is a disaster, and the economy is wobbly. So why would you consider an IRA real estate investment in such tough times?

Any time is a good time for IRA real estate investments, with a proviso. And it’s a big proviso. You have to choose the right real estate investment for your IRA. Choose wrong, for either an IRA real estate investment or any other IRA investment, and you’ve got a disaster. But choose the right real estate investment for your IRA and you’ll set yourself up well for a comfortable retirement.

That’s equally true now, when times are tough, because there are some excellent IRA real estate investments available if you know where they are.

IRA investing isn’t easy. Of course you could do what 96% of the population do with their IRA investments. Leave the investing to your custodian, and if you do chances are that like everyone else you’ll get a return of around 4% - 9% per annum. Not the sort of return that is going to result in a comfortable worry free retirement.

Dear shaunhenriques,

Sorry to say that real estate market isn’t disaster ow but every business have bad time but its not prove its will continue all time.

Posted: 08 October 2011 10:57 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-05-20

Hi denial

I agree with you and you are right.