love is not easy to say…
Posted: 11 October 2010 12:24 AM     [ Ignore ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  50
Joined  2010-09-25

The L Word is another blockbuster from Showtime. It portrays the lives of a group of lesbian, bisexual and transgender people and their friends, family and lovers in the trendy Los Angeles-area city of West Hollywood, California.The pilot episode premiered on January 18, 2004. The main actors are Jennifer Beals,Laurel Holloman,Mia Kirshner,Mia Kirshner,etc. This show highlights the lesbian theme, which has no direct relation with region and politics. We can watch the wonderful TV series and say “My God” at the same time. We cannot use right or wrong to discribe them. They bring about such happiness and sorrows and the real life of lesbians to us. So many beautiful women joined in it, which attracts us more;just like Ilene Chaiken said before. Must of them are not lesbians. But their acting is so excellent to thoroughly reveal the sex,life and relationships of lesbians. We can see no openings from their acting. We should not say too much words about them. I am just full of regret, admiration and love for them all. “The L Word” is a soulful, addictive thing of beauty - often surreal, at times maddening drama.

The L Word dvd

the-l-word-season-6-pool.jpg

Posted: 21 October 2010 04:05 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  95
Joined  2010-01-22

I have watched its mostly episodes i think it was an average tv show nothing special about it.

Posted: 21 October 2010 05:49 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  81
Joined  2009-10-07

@bigtree

what the hell is this? what are you doing? Make sure your thread has a relevant title….

Posted: 26 October 2010 09:04 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  50
Joined  2010-06-25

I did not like such a stupid show.
I have watched few episodes of it’s season 1. Storyline of this show is very boring.

Posted: 01 November 2010 12:22 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-11-01

I watched this show but I found it not so interesting. But maybe there are some people also love the show.

Posted: 24 December 2010 07:40 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  48
Joined  2010-11-09

It is fantastic show to watch. My younger brother like it very much. I have also watched it’s few episodes online.

Posted: 27 December 2010 09:28 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2010-11-20

I never saw this one. Few of my friends watch it but I never watched it… I dont like it that much.