Paid Again By DealBarbiePays - Proof!!!
Posted: 28 September 2010 03:33 PM     [ Ignore ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  114
Joined  2009-02-22

I was paid again by DealBarbiePays! This is such a great site - I have earned over $2300 here. Cashout is $20 or just $10 if you are a preferred member.  You only need to have 25 offers approved to become a preferred member for life.  You get a $5 bonus just for joining and for limited time they are doing same day payments. There are tons of free offers and also a Paid To Click section. There are 2 referral levels 20% and 10%. There are always lots of contests every month to help you earn even more. You have nothing to lose by trying it out!

http://www.dealbarbiepays.com/members/register.php?ref=suzks26

Here is proof of my payment:

DBPSept2010.jpg

Posted: 20 January 2011 09:02 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-03-13

Scientists estimate that Glacier National Park in Montana will not have a single glacier left by 2030.� Scary thought that a National Park, and its singular attraction will disappear from the face of the earth in what amounts to the blink of an eye if we do not change our ways, take steps to reduce dramatic climate changes being brought on by Global Warming.� Change starts at home, especially here in America.� We make up 22 percent of the world�s population, yet account for 22 percent of all Green House gas emissions.� Each of us, doing our own part can effect positive changes that will begin reducing Green House gases, and in turn, reversing the harmful effects being wrought by Global Warming.� Below is a top ten list of simple steps you can take to be a part of the solution.