BlackBerry Torch 9800 V.S. iPhone 4G: which is better for playing DVD/Video
Posted: 17 August 2010 04:46 AM     [ Ignore ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  46
Joined  2009-03-04

Though BlackBerry continue to be extremely popular, it’s no secret that RIM needed to step up its game and really work on improving and advancing its operating system. And over the past few months, the company has given us previews of a refreshed OS. The RIM BlackBerry Torch 9800 is the first device to ship running BlackBerry OS 6 and will be available starting August 12 for US$199.99 with a two-year contract. The slider phone—a first for RIM—brings together a touchscreen and physical keyboard into a solid, compact design. The new OS brings some much-needed and welcome additions, including a better browser, an enhanced multimedia experience, and improved user interface. Sure, in the grand scheme of things, none of this is new but at least it puts RIM back on track. So we thought it might be a good idea to compare BlackBerry Torch 9800 with the iPhone 4G to find out, which one is a better smartphone. In this article, we have compared some of the key features available on the new BlackBerry smartphone with Apple’s iPhone 4G.
Go here to view the origional full post:
http://bestvideoconvertersoftware.blogspot.com/2010/08/blackberry-torch-9800-vs-iphone-4g.html

Posted: 21 August 2010 10:27 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-08-21

I’ve used iphon 4G. And it’s video playback quality is awesome. I think it’s better tha the blackberry.