How to use Fake/Virtual webcam to enjoy more interesting IM video chat with MSN, Skype, AIM, etc
Posted: 10 August 2010 03:36 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-03-09

Recently, most popular IM software such as MSN Messenger, Skype, Yahoo Messenger, AIM Messenger, etc. support real time video chat. But if you don’t have a camera, or you want to make your webcam image more interesting, you may try fake webcam or virtual webcam. Fake webcam works just like a real webcam and could support most IM tools like Live Messenger, Skype, ICQ, etc..
Camersoft Fake Webcam is a professional virtual webcam software. It could not only enable you to share some pictures or play movies on your web cam, but also could change your webcam effects, add more effects to your web cam during video chatting. In addition, it could capture webcam video and save as AVI, so you could record the video on your PC. If you already have a webcam, you can use it too. It can be installed on Windows system, such as: windows 7, windows XP, windows NT/2000/2003.
In this article, I would show you how to use the fake webcam to enjoy your video chatting with more magical webcam effects.

Part 1 You may free download the setup file on Camersoft Studio official website:
http://www.camersoft.com/fake-webcam.html
And run the setup to complete the installation. We suggest you to exit your IM software before install. After installation, you need to change your IM webcam settings to set the fake webcam work. as current working webcam device.

Go to here to view the original full post: http://bestskypevideorecorder.blogspot.com/2010/08/how-to-use-fakevirtual-webcam-to-enjoy.html

Posted: 13 September 2010 05:57 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2010-09-06

That’s not working for me. Would you explain it more clearly?

Posted: 01 October 2010 03:17 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2010-10-01

Helll yaaaaaaaaaaaa